About John Kapsalis future sets...

For the discussion of existing Arion Games sets as well as from other manufacturers, and wishlists for future sets

Moderator: bottg

JohnK

About John Kapsalis future sets...

Post by JohnK » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi, I was wondering what kind of sets would you like to see in the future! Since I've covered mainly fantasy subjects till now, i'd like to see some new suggestions. I was thinking of an imperial army set or maybe some other historical subjects. But I'd like to see your point of view.

Feel free to make your suggestions and I'll try my best!

Thanks,
John Kapsalis
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Nuvole!
Hero

Re: About John Kapsalis future sets...

Post by Nuvole! » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:37 pm

I'd really like to see minis sets directly related to an Arion Games published adventure or campaign.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Robb 1
Knight

Post by Robb 1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:13 am

more AFF minis for me covering all the out of the pit beyond the pit and ootp3 in the same style as The aff minis so far. maybe multipose figures for the various main races orcs, dwarves, elves etc

JohnK

Post by JohnK » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:59 am

Nice! About the AFF minis, I have almost finished one more set, and I will be making new ones in time, so no problem with that. Concerning other campaigns and settings all I can say is that it might be an option if Graham is ok.

Also, about the drawing style of the minis (though it s a bit of a technical detail but you might have a suggestion) I was wondering if you think that they need more detail or they just look fine this way? Or any other opinion on their style. I d like to know since I already had some feedback about that, but any opinion might be helpfull.

Thanks
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Robb 1
Knight

Post by Robb 1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:58 pm

for me keep AFF minis in their current style I like the fact they are pretty close to the illustrations in the various pit books :D and the original game books Mind if i ask what is the next AFF set going to be id quite like to see a fire fox mini at some point :D

JohnK

Post by JohnK » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:04 am

The next AFF set is a "Marshes" set, so there is no firefox in it. But I'll have that in mind, since I was wondering what could follow. Thanks.

Robb 1
Knight

Post by Robb 1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi john thanks for thatwill look forward it and to the Marsh set. will you be doing the infamous 7 serpents from the crown of kings at some point?

Book specific sets could be an interesting variation for set themes :D

Nuvole!
Hero

Post by Nuvole! » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:29 am

Robb 1 wrote:Hi john thanks for thatwill look forward it and to the Marsh set. will you be doing the infamous 7 serpents from the crown of kings at some point?

Book specific sets could be an interesting variation for set themes :D
That could go well in association with The Crown of Kings campaign.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:28 pm

My plan here is to get OotP figures done first, then do a "Warlock" set, a "Sorcery Campaign" set, an Atlantis campaign set etc.

Then there is BtP to do as well! I think John may have a busy year this year...

Robb 1
Knight

Post by Robb 1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Sounds excelent i shallokforward to collecting them just seen that fire fox is in the new set plains 2 thanks John :D