War machine miniatures?

For the discussion of existing Arion Games sets as well as from other manufacturers, and wishlists for future sets

Moderator: bottg

Agathos

War machine miniatures?

Post by Agathos » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:55 am

Hi,

I'm new here and would just start by giving praise to Arion Games for the quality of their work - I'm very impressed.

Then to my question: Does any of the sets include miniatures of medieval/fantasy war machines like catapults, canons, giant slings etc?

Agathos

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 pm

I have to think a bit now!

I just had a quick tally up, and apparently i have created more than 1750 figures, including freebies and bonus figures!! :shock:

Anyway, the pirates set has cannon in, as does the dwarf set.

I don't think there are any other war machines at present, but i do have catapult, ballista and assault tower models. I could add these to the bonus area before the end of the month if you (or any one else) is interested?

Agathos

Post by Agathos » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:45 am

parkusuk wrote:I don't think there are any other war machines at present, but i do have catapult, ballista and assault tower models. I could add these to the bonus area before the end of the month if you (or any one else) is interested?
I would be very interested! :D

Thank you very much! And now I'm certainly gonna buy the Dwarf set :)

Agathos

Photoner Hawkwind

Post by Photoner Hawkwind » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:02 am

I've found these items in the Roman set.
"Political correctness is just being polite to anyone who is not exactly the same as you, which is everybody." - Me

"People who quote themselves are a little wierd." - Me