Starship Images

For the discussion of existing Arion Games sets as well as from other manufacturers, and wishlists for future sets

Moderator: bottg

bottg
Site Admin

Starship Images

Post by bottg » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 pm

The Starships are finally here!

Here are a few sample images, with some 3D views also available :

3D Images:

Viper

Vanguard

Shadow

Pangolin

RabidFox
Knight

Post by RabidFox » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 am

Lookin' good there Graham.
On my wishlist for Christmas!

derfinsterling

Post by derfinsterling » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:17 am

Excellent set, as always, Graham.

I entered a review on rpgnow.com. Too bad I'm not running a sci-fi game right now, these would've been handy like 4 yours ago! :D

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews.p ... s_id=65177

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks for the review! I can't believe i missed that on the sales text about the multiple versions! I have just changed it at all of the sites.

One think you can of course do is take the ppt version, and ungroup the individual minis. You can then copy the top down or side-on images and create your own counters to whatever size and shape you require. It would take about 1/2 an hour to do that for all of them.

trelemaine

Post by trelemaine » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Hmm... the sole review up on rpg.net is actually mine at the moment (D. Swensen)...

I'm curious, are the back ends of the large miniatures supposed to fold down further than the rest of the mini? I found that a bit confusing, because the small minis seem to assemble differently from the large.

I still like the set, thanks for filling in the gap on paper starship minis.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Absolutely not! The wierd shape i had to make the larger figures simply to fit on one page meant that i didn't spot that. I have rectified it immediately and will update all of the stores.

Thank you very much for letting me know, it is appreciated.

trelemaine

Post by trelemaine » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:44 pm

parkusuk wrote:Absolutely not! The wierd shape i had to make the larger figures simply to fit on one page meant that i didn't spot that. I have rectified it immediately and will update all of the stores.

Thank you very much for letting me know, it is appreciated.
Thanks a lot, parkusuk. :)

I might rewrite my review once I've downloaded the new set -- the oddness of the large minis was my only major complaint with it!