Arion Games 5 Year Sale

For the discussion of existing Arion Games sets as well as from other manufacturers, and wishlists for future sets

Moderator: bottg

bottg
Site Admin

Arion Games 5 Year Sale

Post by bottg » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 am

Five years ago, Arion Games was born, with the release of our first set of Paper Miniatures. Since then we have produced a further 110 Paper Miniature sets, have re-released the classic Maelstrom RPG along with 5 support products, and have written and published the Rolemaster:Rome book.

Thanks to the more than 5,000 customers we have had in that time, we have grown out of all recognition, and have some very exciting products to come.

To show our appreciation to our customers, we are placing all of our products at 25% off during July at RPGNow. In addition, any customers who spend more than $10 on Arion Games (after discount) during July at RPGNow wil l receive, at the end of the month, a free copy of our upcoming Alien Warriors set AND our upcoming Cowboys 3 set! All we need is that your account settings allow us to see your email address at the end of the month, so that we can send you the free sets.

http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=667

Happy Birthday to us......and happy July to you!

RabidFox
Knight

Post by RabidFox » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Thank you for the birthday present Graham.
I cannot get it until tomorrow, but then again, my birthday is not for a week anyway.
I have the sets I am getting in my cart already though.
Picking up some sets that I could not get before the wonderful birthday sale price plus I have a "birthday allowance" from my wife.
Thank you very much for the sale Graham.

RabidFox
Knight

Post by RabidFox » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm

I got my sets.
At least I picked up four of the sets.
I hope to pick up some more toward the end of the month in anticipation of my anniversary.

Thank you very much Graham for the sale.