Hive Aliens

For the discussion of existing Arion Games sets as well as from other manufacturers, and wishlists for future sets

Moderator: bottg

bottg
Site Admin

Hive Aliens

Post by bottg » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:39 am

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/111653/Hive-Aliens-Set

A genetic experiment designed to create a super soldier….gone badly wrong. A race of deadly alien creatures. Things from another dimension that have broken through.

What are they? Where do they come from? No-one knows. What is known is that they breed very fast, and they can kill even faster!

And what is more, you can get this set for only $1...

Image+

Nuvole!
Hero

Re: Hive Aliens

Post by Nuvole! » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 am

I really like them, but before printing I changed a bit the colors, as they are a bit too dark and the detail doesn't come up enough on paper...;-)
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 am

Hullalla wrote:I really like them, but before printing I changed a bit the colors, as they are a bit too dark and the detail doesn't come up enough on paper...;-)

They were dark by design, but (especially with the ppt version) it is fairly easy to tweak. I quite often print these onto photo paper using a Vivid print profile which helps to bring out the detail

Nuvole!
Hero

Post by Nuvole! » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:17 pm

So I think my problem comes for my sub-standard printer :roll:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.