The Faery's Tale Figures

For the discussion of existing Arion Games sets as well as from other manufacturers, and wishlists for future sets

Moderator: bottg

bottg
Site Admin

The Faery's Tale Figures

Post by bottg » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:54 pm

A few images from the Minis designed for "The Faery's Tale" Storytelling Games:

A Brownie
A Dragon
A Fox
A Giant
A Human Girl
A Goblin
A Human
A Mounted Sprite
A Pixie
A Pooka
A Sprite
A Squirrel
A Troll

blackcat13

Re: The Faery's Tale Figures

Post by blackcat13 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Images do not show. Are figures A-frame or 2D with broad black outline for cutting out? I prefer cutting out my figures.

louisweaver

Post by louisweaver » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:56 am

Thanks for the list of storytelling games! I am a huge fan of some. Hopefully, you'll share more interesting ideas to consider.

blackcat13

Post by blackcat13 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:59 pm

Posted six months ago and you never replied. Guess who won't be getting my business and who will be getting talked about frequently when it comes to being a company that doesn't care.

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Graham is a busy man, holding down a day job as a farmer as well as running the rpg business.

Missing a forum post is easy to do. You didn't post again asking if he'd seen it. Did you send an email to him? Did you private message on here? I guess probably not.

Shilden_72

Post by Shilden_72 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:01 pm

Does the guy have a dedicated website on which we could see the pictures of his production? It'd be nice to see what we're being offered...

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:19 pm

I do have the website, but again, that takes a lot of time.

What didn't help was that almost all of the RPGNow/Drivethrurpg previews were lost. I now have to go back over 300+ products and find out which ones are missing, and why that might be. And then email publisher support with those so that they can look into it. Even if each one takes 10 minutes (a very conservative estimate) that is a LOT of time. It is there to be done, and it will be done, but there are also books to write, layout to be done, royalty reports demanded, international translations to arrange etc etc. Plus, as has been said, two other jobs...