Massive Winter Sale from Arion Games

For the discussion of existing Arion Games sets as well as from other manufacturers, and wishlists for future sets

Moderator: bottg

bottg
Site Admin

Massive Winter Sale from Arion Games

Post by bottg » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:29 am

During November, Arion Games is offering every single paper miniature set in its extensive catalogue (including bundles) at a massive 20% off, only at YourGamesNow.
We have Fantasy, Medievals, Ancients, Sci-Fi, Pulp, Western, Modern, Horror and many more miniatures, all produced to the highest standard and now even better value for money.

And there is more…….

Every customer who spends $10 on Arion Games products at YGN during November will also receive our Fantasy Males portrait pack for free…..

AND will also receive a special, limited edition paper miniatures set that corresponds to the characters in the portrait pack. This set will not be released any other way until at least 2010, so this is your only opportunity to get it!

AND will also receive a complimentary copy of our upcoming Fantasy Females portrait pack, with another 21 high quality images.

So that is 20% off all sets and bundles, and, if you spend $10, freebies amounting to 42 high-resolution fantasy portraits ($6 value) together with 21 limited edition paper miniatures.

So what are you waiting for? Get over to the Arion Games store at YGN and start shopping!

http://www.yourgamesnow.com/index.php?m ... rers_id=12

This offer applies to all Arion Games purchases from YGN during November 07. The $10 may be spread across several purchases. Free product coupons and the limited edition set will be sent on the 1st December to the email address registered at YGN. Any questions or queries should be sent to admin@arion-games.com

RabidFox
Knight

Post by RabidFox » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:09 am

What about those of us who do not even have $10 of sets left to get?
At full price, I only have $6 left because there is two Arion sets I do not have, and I have no use for them.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:20 am

If you cannot take advantage of this due to having most or all of the sets, i will make sure i send you the freebies. It will take a bit longer to process, because i have to check all of the records, but you will recieve them in December!

Hope this is OK,

Graham

RabidFox
Knight

Post by RabidFox » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:58 am

That sounds fabulous Graham.

Before this year and the Pulp set, I bought all of my sets from RPGNow.
Now, they are all bought from YGN.
Hope that helps the process.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:02 pm

Buying from YGN does indeed help my cause, because even at a discount i still make slightly more per set. This in turn gives me more free cash to plough back into new models/software etc to make new sets.

I will hopefully start making a profit in 2045......... :D

heruca

Post by heruca » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:37 pm

parkusuk wrote:I will hopefully start making a profit in 2045......... :D
LOL! :lol:

Selling on other sites is OK, but hopefully you'll get around to setting up your own store soon, so that no one else takes a huge cut of each sale (except for PayPal or the credit card company).

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:30 pm

Hmmmm.

Due to "back end" changes at RPGNow, i can no longer access who has bought which set (at least not without spending many, many hours at it!).
It is much easier if i have an email address/name to check.

So, if you think you have bought most or all of the Arion Games sets and thus may qualify to get the freebies, please either pm me or email me and i will get the freebies to you.

It would have been nice to do it without this step, but there you go.

I will also put this in the newsletter.

Graham