Fighting Fantasy fest 2017

shintokamikaze
Knight

Re: Fighting Fantasy fest 2017

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Slloyd14 wrote:I'd like to run a game. Who's up for one?

Also, what time would you like it?

Also, which adventure would you like?

My adventures are:

A short Stellar Adventures adventure I played at Fighting Fantasy Fest (with Ruffnut and Lorian!)

Moria: Explore the randomly created dungeon as AFF2 goes roguelike!

Curse of Meraki: A curse has descended on the village of Meraki. A local woman has been accused of witchcraft and will be executed if the heroes cannot prove her innocence.

Holy order: A priestess is kidnapped by a mysterious stranger in a flying ship. Can the heroes save her? (I ran this last year at Dragonmeet and it is in Fighting Fantazine 16)

Mystic Well: Dungeon crawl based on the the most famous Atari ST cover disk shareware RPG ever.

Dungeon of the Orc Warlord: Randomly generated orc based dungeon

Shadow over Anvil: An annual harvest festival has been cursed by black magic. Can the heroes find the perpetrator (I ran this at Fighting Fantasy Fest 2014)

I have others, but they are longer and we would probably end up playing them all day.

There is a small possibility I could write a brand new adventure for the fest itself.

I would love to play :P
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:54 pm

I will be in the area the night before, the 1st of Sep, it's my birthday so if anyone fancies a few beers I'm up for it.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Lorian wrote:
Dupont wrote:
Slloyd14 wrote:I'd like to run a game. Who's up for one?

Also, what time would you like it?

Also, which adventure would you like?

My adventures are:

A short Stellar Adventures adventure I played at Fighting Fantasy Fest (with Ruffnut and Lorian!)

Moria: Explore the randomly created dungeon as AFF2 goes roguelike!

Curse of Meraki: A curse has descended on the village of Meraki. A local woman has been accused of witchcraft and will be executed if the heroes cannot prove her innocence.

Holy order: A priestess is kidnapped by a mysterious stranger in a flying ship. Can the heroes save her? (I ran this last year at Dragonmeet and it is in Fighting Fantazine 16)

Mystic Well: Dungeon crawl based on the the most famous Atari ST cover disk shareware RPG ever.

Dungeon of the Orc Warlord: Randomly generated orc based dungeon

Shadow over Anvil: An annual harvest festival has been cursed by black magic. Can the heroes find the perpetrator (I ran this at Fighting Fantasy Fest 2014)

I have others, but they are longer and we would probably end up playing them all day.

There is a small possibility I could write a brand new adventure for the fest itself.

This sounds brilliant, I have just got the all clear from she who must be obeyed so I am about to buy my ticket. I would love to play some/all of these, if theres still space? In fact it makes me wonder why there isnt and AFF mini con once a year like there is for say the Warhammer guys ( which I am also going to!)

Mystic Well sounds interesting, Moria too, frankly I would happily play any and for as long as possible. It will be a breath of fresh air to play round a table again, its been a long long time.

I Love Warhammer! Where Can I Find Out More About This Warhammer Con?

Me too, although its a while since I played it, cant wait to see what Cubicle 7 do with it, I hope its good.

You can find the conversation here... I hope its ok linking another forum here, if not let me know and I will take it out.

http://forum.strike-to-stun.net/viewtopic.php?t=5835

Hurry though cos its 2 weeks time... Its pretty lowkey, a bunch of disparate WFRP fans, and glimmering stars getting together in west London

:)
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:33 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:I will be in the area the night before, the 1st of Sep, it's my birthday so if anyone fancies a few beers I'm up for it.

I think thats Irish for 'I'm buying'
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Dupont wrote:
shintokamikaze wrote:I will be in the area the night before, the 1st of Sep, it's my birthday so if anyone fancies a few beers I'm up for it.

I think thats Irish for 'I'm buying'

:mrgreen:

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”