Unlikely Heroes

Lorian
Knight

Unlikely Heroes

Post by Lorian » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:14 pm

I play as the first priest ever of the abstract God beldja, the patron God of traveling bars. He regards himself as the finest traveling bartender around... And It's true!

Ruffnut plays as Marek Sureblade the executioner for hire. He has been employed by me to guard his business. He has a jet black horse called Star as it's hide has white dots all over it.
Add any mundane heroes you come up with.
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...

Eddie

Re: Unlikely Heroes

Post by Eddie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:59 pm

John the farmer. he is very sturdy but only skilled at farmer skills, very little seemingly appropriate for an adventurer...
but then one day a passing sorcerer noticed he had natural talent at sorcery and took him under his wing, taught him the lowest level of sorcery spells because John's ability is so low. (1 magic, 1 sorcery and natural mage talent).
end result: skill 5, stamina 20, luck 10 besides sorcery SS 1 all of his skills are farming related and maybe club 1.
(actually this is intended as an NPC of mine who decided adventuring wasn't for him, but helps him defend the farm. he can only cast 1 Stamina spells)

dcpchamber

Post by dcpchamber » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:18 am

Aghamemnon, the Healthy One, an elderly beggar forced to become and adventurer after witnessing a murder in Blacksand. Unfortunately, was killed soon after because no one payed attention to him or wanted to talk to a bum, and was even less trusted because of his alcoholic breath.

Nuvole!
Hero

Post by Nuvole! » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:47 pm

When I betatested my simplified rules for inexperienced characters I had a lot of farmers armed with spades, pitchforks and the like.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Lorian
Knight

Post by Lorian » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Hullalla wrote:When I betatested my simplified rules for inexperienced characters I had a lot of farmers armed with spades, pitchforks and the like.
Cool, I will soon make custom damage tables for farm tools.
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...