Fighting Fantasy fest 2017

shintokamikaze
Knight

Re: Fighting Fantasy fest 2017

Postby shintokamikaze » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:52 pm

bottg wrote:I believe i have a table for the day so will be running 4 or 5 sessions. Not all of them will be run by me as i cannot do everything (contrary to popular belief) but will be run by Dan or Simon who are both assisting me.

Great, what are you running?
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Do I need to print my ticket or will it's number and my passport do the job?
bottg
Site Admin

Postby bottg » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:29 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:
bottg wrote:I believe i have a table for the day so will be running 4 or 5 sessions. Not all of them will be run by me as i cannot do everything (contrary to popular belief) but will be run by Dan or Simon who are both assisting me.

Great, what are you running?

Something brand new...

shintokamikaze wrote:Do I need to print my ticket or will it's number and my passport do the job?

I am afraid i have no idea!! Jon has organised the day itself and of course i don't need a ticket! You are probably best contacting Jon directly.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Do we need to print the tickets off, or is it fine with it on the mobile?
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
Slloyd14
Site Admin

Postby Slloyd14 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Dupont wrote:Do we need to print the tickets off, or is it fine with it on the mobile?

I just got an email today - you need print outs of tickets and also print outs of backpack orders if you made them.
http://virtualfantasies.blogspot.com/

A blog about writing gamebooks. My musings on how to write a gamebook and what makes a good gamebook.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Slloyd14 wrote:
Dupont wrote:Do we need to print the tickets off, or is it fine with it on the mobile?

I just got an email today - you need print outs of tickets and also print outs of backpack orders if you made them.

Ok thanks for letting me know, phew I was sure I could just flash the mobile!
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:25 am

Have a happy FFF day everyone!
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 am

Stuart,do u think we could rearrange the time for your Moria game as there is a interesting talk by Steve and Ian right after the Arion games talk. There are no talks for a while after that and that would be a much better time.
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:59 am

Have A greatFFF day every one shame I couldn't makeit
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:48 pm

I Had A Great Time Today, I Hope You Guys Had As Much Fun As I Had!
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Lorian wrote:I Had A Great Time Today, I Hope You Guys Had As Much Fun As I Had!

A fantastic day. I didn't get to meet Graham sadly, although he was snowed under on the stall every time I looked anyway which is a good thing! I did find everyone that I met to be really friendly and relaxed (even Shintokamikaze) and it was amazing to be able to listen to the various talks. Although I missed some mucking about trying to get a bank machine, or food outside the venue etc. It was amazing to actually see Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson after all the influence they have had on gamers on the British Isles, I underestimated just how cool that would be and seeing all the writers and artists was amazing. Ian McCaig is a hero of mine I have to say, really inspiring guy and infectiously so, and the stories about the films he has worked on is fascinating.

It was great meeting Stuart Lloyd and everyone at that gaming table, I just wish I had had time to play all the things I wanted and am sorry some things ran over and I missed them!

Amazing day
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Thanks everyone for a great time! Officially part of first group to beat Graham's adventure...
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Ruffnut wrote:Thanks everyone for a great time! Officially part of first group to beat Graham's adventure...

Yeah I missed Grahams adventure sadly!
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Unfirtunately I moved a continent too far to be there...
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Dupont wrote:
Lorian wrote:I Had A Great Time Today, I Hope You Guys Had As Much Fun As I Had!

A fantastic day. I didn't get to meet Graham sadly, although he was snowed under on the stall every time I looked anyway which is a good thing! I did find everyone that I met to be really friendly and relaxed (even Shintokamikaze) and it was amazing to be able to listen to the various talks. Although I missed some mucking about trying to get a bank machine, or food outside the venue etc. It was amazing to actually see Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson after all the influence they have had on gamers on the British Isles, I underestimated just how cool that would be and seeing all the writers and artists was amazing. Ian McCaig is a hero of mine I have to say, really inspiring guy and infectiously so, and the stories about the films he has worked on is fascinating.

It was great meeting Stuart Lloyd and everyone at that gaming table, I just wish I had had time to play all the things I wanted and am sorry some things ran over and I missed them!

Amazing day

Hey

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”