What's available? What's next?

GreatArc

What's available? What's next?

Postby GreatArc » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:26 am

I bought AFF 2E Rulebook as well as the pdf.

I would love to purchase Blacksand! Out of the Pit & Beyond the Pit. When are more copies going to be available for sale? Anyone know any other place than the Arion webstore if they are still out as of reading this?

Just noticed the new Deluxe which contains Titan, Out of The Pit and AFF 2E. Would not mind buying 2E again but it still leaves me short BTP & Blacksand! I don't want to be the fool who buys 2E twice and then a new deluxe comes out which contains Beyond the Pit.

Anyone know where I can find copies of OOTP, BTP or Blacksand? Preferably the same place so I can combine shipping?

Thanks in Advance!

Oh, anyone know anything else coming out soon?
Also, is the Heroes Companion a good resource, or does it muddy up a beloved and wonderfully simple game system?
Ruffnut
Knight

Re: What's available? What's next?

Postby Ruffnut » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:21 am

I have EVERY book including the core book AND the deluxe.
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:21 am

Well, as far as we know, next to be published should be Stellar Adventures, an AFF2 variant for sci-fi worlds, and then on plan there should be the Old World Gazetteer 8)
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Ruffnut
Knight

Postby Ruffnut » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:22 am

And a salamosis book with (possibly?) The citadel of chaos adventure in it.
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Ruffnut
Knight

Postby Ruffnut » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:23 am

And the Titan herbal.
SkinnyOrc
Knight

Postby SkinnyOrc » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:58 am

GreatArc wrote:When are more copies going to be available for sale? Anyone know any other place than the Arion webstore if they are still out as of reading this?
Expect Arion will get more printed before too long so you could always get PDFs of the ones you want until then.

GreatArc wrote:Also, is the Heroes Companion a good resource, or does it muddy up a beloved and wonderfully simple game system?
Yeah well worth it IMO just for the new magic styles and character options, and the rest is a bonus. It doesn't add anything making it less streamlined in-game.
bottg
Site Admin

Postby bottg » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:57 pm

It is worth noting that when i am out of stock, i can still order any of the books direct from the printers to the customer. For bigger packages this often saves on postage too. For customers in the US and UK, the books generally arrive within 5 working days, but the free pdf copy gets sent straight away.

If anyone wanted to take advantage of that, just send me an email, a PM from here or a message through the store.
Baldrick

Postby Baldrick » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:55 pm

I also ran out of AFF books to buy... my bookshelf needs more AFF titles, please!
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:18 pm

bottg wrote:It is worth noting that when i am out of stock, i can still order any of the books direct from the printers to the customer. For bigger packages this often saves on postage too. For customers in the US and UK, the books generally arrive within 5 working days, but the free pdf copy gets sent straight away.

If anyone wanted to take advantage of that, just send me an email, a PM from here or a message through the store.

Hello Graham, can you order game books this way :?:

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”