Idea for RP across the whole of Titan online

Lorian
Knight

Re: Idea for RP across the whole of Titan online

Postby Lorian » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Hey"
If you need poison then we've got your back!
Contact me, Lorian through the Thieves Guild of Port Blacksand for to set up a deal. I use my expert Half-Elven Knowledge to ensure that only the best poisons meet the hands of my customers! Buy now and Buy one get one half price!

Transmitted by the Thieves Guild Of Port Blacksand©
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Price List Coming Soon.
Ruffnut
Knight

Postby Ruffnut » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:51 pm

my Name is Ruffnut Spellbreaker. My brother was killed by a demon when i was 14. i then went on a pilgrimage to ruddlestone, where i inadvertently caused the events of SPELLBREAKER. i then went on to do STORMSLAYER and now i rent a small shop where i can bless gear and perform my craft (Undecided yet, any ideas?) and teach about worshiping Usrel, the mother of peace, religion lore, swords and bows. i can also go on adventures for a fee, Although i will never kill a monster, instead disarming them and i will leave if i get too weak.
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Love these, I even have ideas how my guys might hear about this stuff as things stand.

Where is Ruffnut's shop? Blacksand too?
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
Ruffnut
Knight

Postby Ruffnut » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Yes. I even know the exact place, I'll get out my copy of blacksand later.
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello my name is Crole Bram I am a Female half Dwarf Blacksmith and owner of the anvil & anchor forge, the shop is located on the corner of Lobster Alley & Harbour Street in Port Blacksand. I am also a part time adventurer and make most of my money refitting damaged ships that dock at Lobster Wharf, I also have been known to take on work for the nearby guard house.
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Wow! The world of Titan suddenly seems bigger!
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Lorian wrote:Wow! The world of Titan suddenly seems bigger!

Crole even has her own shop model, my old group used to hang out there a lot :lol:
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Wow!
Baldrick

Postby Baldrick » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Wow those are nice buildings. Who makes them?

I never thought up a character for Baldrick. My main characters are Grumm, a brooding Dwarf Mercenary based in Blacksand, and his associate Graelth, a charming but untrustworthy burglar and amateur mage (also based in Blacksand). You can always find Grumm at the Vulgar Goblin. Graelth... well ask around enough and he'll find you!
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Baldrick wrote:Wow those are nice buildings. Who makes them?

I never thought up a character for Baldrick. My main characters are Grumm, a brooding Dwarf Mercenary based in Blacksand, and his associate Graelth, a charming but untrustworthy burglar and amateur mage (also based in Blacksand). You can always find Grumm at the Vulgar Goblin. Graelth... well ask around enough and he'll find you!

They are all from just print paper buildings from wargames vault store.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXNuO7AlIws&t=2s
Robb 1
Adventurer

Postby Robb 1 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:25 am

My group havent started in Haarvangr yet they await the annual Wappentake where they will face their trial to adulthood and earn their place as free men earning their right to vote and continue their apprenticeship as Rognjs Smith's or wherever their Karl believes they would be of best use to the community but Earl Ragnar Ogrebane is always willing to let adventurers explore his lands for a small Danegelt (taxation) once the days draw out and the spring arrives.

Rogni maybe contacted by Raven should you require his services. :D
Gareus

Postby Gareus » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:15 am

Man I think this is going to be great!

What do you guys think our best bet is maybe to ask and see if we can get a new 'Titan AFF' forum made here with subforums for Allansia, Khul, and The Old World? Each forum could then have posts for each location therin ie; 'Zhengis', 'Blacksand', 'Magical hole in ground two days south ride from Shazaar' etc?
Or would this suit something like facebook, google+ best?

I am very, very excited about this. When I first talked about it on google+ there really wasn't much of a response but with all this above I am blown away with all the potential I hadn't even considered! I definitely think we can add a fresh and unique spin to our AFF adventures this way and bring Titan alive in a new way. hehehehehehehehe!!!!!

This is me, Gareus! I think I am much smarter, handsome, and skilled than I actually am (this painting is how I see myself, got an artisan from Silverton do it for me, by my specs anyway). I hope to see you all in Allansia at some time and I will no doubt haggle very badly for product in your stores also (bit of a cheapskate).
For Adventures Visit http://www.TheLegendofGareus.com or http://www.facebook.com/thelegendofgareus and give us a like......
Ruffnut
Knight

Postby Ruffnut » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:50 am

Epic idea! The old world is my favourite place!
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:35 pm

I think a facebook page would be cool. This gives me insentive to finish the town of Webbley I was working on. You could set up a poll to see what platform people like best.

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”