The ZED Spell

shintokamikaze
Knight

Re: The ZED Spell

Postby shintokamikaze » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:39 am

Life on Barsoom gazzetter has some great info on Pellucidar, the world in side the earth, that could be used on Titan to great effect as the canon says that dinos come from another world, so I guess there could be a passage to Pellucidar hidden deep inside the desert of skulls, and it could be also reached by magic like in the game book portal of evil, so the Zed spell might also take you there :shock:
Baldrick

Postby Baldrick » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:29 pm

My campaign's ZED spell would drop the adventurers off in Exile, from the 90's computer game Exile: Escape from the Pit. Either that, or the Great Underground Empire from Zork I. Basically, the adventurers are permanently stuck underground either way.
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Robb 1 wrote:A futuristic Titan with orc biker gangs etc in The Mad Max vein would be fun .Welcome to Blacksand city :lol:

Well.... we have Freeway Fighter gamebook that can be used as a sourcebook... :P
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Robb 1
Adventurer

Postby Robb 1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:02 am

Nuvole! wrote:
Robb 1 wrote:A futuristic Titan with orc biker gangs etc in The Mad Max vein would be fun .Welcome to Blacksand city :lol:

Well.... we have Freeway Fighter gamebook that can be used as a sourcebook... :P

True enjoyed that book a lot. Would just need to work out a damage rating for the missiles as not sure that total destruction of the object would work in a multi player setting (or would it? :lol: ) some tweaks to work out armour ratings for vehichles might also be needed. Hope fully this will be coverd in Stellar Adventures.

ps Hi Graham any news on a release date pretty please :)

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”