Whats everyone playing at them moment?

Dupont
Knight

Whats everyone playing at them moment?

Postby Dupont » Sun May 14, 2017 4:27 pm

I haven't played for a few weeks and am in the process of putting together a new group with some old members and then looking to recruit some new members. I am probably going to play something else for a bit and it made me curious what everyone else is up to and how its going. Are you guys running campaigns weekly or one offs and is it all AFF currently too?
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
shintokamikaze
Knight

Re: Whats everyone playing at them moment?

Postby shintokamikaze » Sun May 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Dupont wrote:I haven't played for a few weeks and am in the process of putting together a new group with some old members and then looking to recruit some new members. I am probably going to play something else for a bit and it made me curious what everyone else is up to and how its going. Are you guys running campaigns weekly or one offs and is it all AFF currently too?

I have no group at the moment, it's a bummer :evil:
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Sun May 14, 2017 5:30 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:
Dupont wrote:I haven't played for a few weeks and am in the process of putting together a new group with some old members and then looking to recruit some new members. I am probably going to play something else for a bit and it made me curious what everyone else is up to and how its going. Are you guys running campaigns weekly or one offs and is it all AFF currently too?

You're kidding me, you're working on so much stuff all the time?
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Sun May 14, 2017 5:33 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:

Soz :cry:
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Sun May 14, 2017 5:34 pm

I have a very active group that cannot get enough AFF
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Sun May 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Ruffnut wrote:I have a very active group that cannot get enough AFF

Do you ever play other stuff, to take breaks etc?
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Sun May 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Dupont wrote:
shintokamikaze wrote:

Yep, I had a group with my nephew and his school friends, this year they have all started college and don't want to play anymore, can't seem to get anyone else interested in the game :cry:
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Sun May 14, 2017 6:06 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:
Dupont wrote:
shintokamikaze wrote:I have no group at the moment, it's a bummer :evil:

Yep, I had a group with my nephew and his school friends, this year they have all started college and don't want to play anymore, can't seem to get anyone else interested in the game :cry:

You guys only pay face to face don't you?
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Sun May 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Dupont wrote:
shintokamikaze wrote:
Dupont wrote:

You guys only pay face to face don't you?

We did play face to face when I was director, but I have played as a pc on line.
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Sun May 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Dupont wrote:

Nope :P
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Ruffnut wrote:
Dupont wrote:

Nope :P

Hardcore mode lol
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:01 pm

For my group its currently The End Of the World Zombie apocalypse byFantasy Flight games where the pcs play versions of themselves warts and all no special skills and no super powers either and no guns or magical weapons we manage to game about once a month. Next up is AFF Norse when I write it up, also on my list of things to do when I get time which I never seem to have these days :cry:

Fortunately the ideas are whizzing round in my head just not on paper yet :lol:
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Sun May 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Robb 1 wrote:For my group its currently The End Of the World Zombie apocalypse byFantasy Flight games where the pcs play versions of themselves warts and all no special skills and no super powers either and no guns or magical weapons we manage to game about once a month. Next up is AFF Norse when I write it up, also on my list of things to do when I get time which I never seem to have these days :cry:

You better post vids or writeups of that Norse stuff!!
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Sun May 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Robb 1 wrote:For my group its currently The End Of the World Zombie apocalypse byFantasy Flight games where the pcs play versions of themselves warts and all no special skills and no super powers either and no guns or magical weapons we manage to game about once a month. Next up is AFF Norse when I write it up, also on my list of things to do when I get time which I never seem to have these days :cry:

We play twice a week, for about 40 mins a session.
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Dupont wrote:

You better post vids or writeups of that Norse stuff!!

Will try to post write ups when we start wouldn't know how to vid and up load not that tech savvy same thing with loading publicly on Google etc bit of a ludite realy :oops: . Plus don't think any one would want to see my ugly mug leering at them on vid the rest of the group ain't so pretty either except my better half mind you she could out scheme us all :D :lol: :lol:

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”