Epic

Lorian
Knight

Re: Epic

Postby Lorian » Tue May 16, 2017 9:26 pm

cool! Wonder if it is due to come out at FFF2?
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Tue May 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Lorian wrote:cool! Wonder if it is due to come out at FFF2?

It say's this summer, so soon I hope
SkinnyOrc
Knight

Postby SkinnyOrc » Wed May 17, 2017 6:38 am

That sounds good and I could do with a new game for the iPad. About the only thing I've found for it that keeps me coming back is Elder Sign: Omens.
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:41 pm

looking forward to this if its as good as their Talisman and Talisman Horus Heresy both excelent games if you don't have them. :D
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Wed May 17, 2017 3:39 pm

He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
SkinnyOrc
Knight

Postby SkinnyOrc » Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 am

Robb 1 wrote:looking forward to this if its as good as their Talisman and Talisman Horus Heresy both excelent games if you don't have them. :D
Ah okay, so they have three Talisman games, the Prologue one in the article, standard Talisman, and Talisman in the 40k sci-fi setting. Prologue seems to be the only one without a lot of in-app purchases, are the other two properly playable without those?
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Ah okay, so they have three Talisman games, the Prologue one in the article, standard Talisman, and Talisman in the 40k sci-fi setting. Prologue seems to be the only one without a lot of in-app purchases, are the other two properly playable without those?[/quote]

yes. They are the base game without the expansions so very playable the in app purchases are the other expansions and extra characters hope this helps :D
SkinnyOrc
Knight

Postby SkinnyOrc » Thu May 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Yep that sells it for me, cheers. I don't mind IAPs as long as they're real expansions and not just selling you the core game bit by bit! I've never played the Talisman board game but I've heard a lot about about it.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Thu May 18, 2017 3:34 pm

SkinnyOrc wrote:Yep that sells it for me, cheers. I don't mind IAPs as long as they're real expansions and not just selling you the core game bit by bit! I've never played the Talisman board game but I've heard a lot about about it.

Loved the original Talisman games, quite surprising cos I dont usually enjoy many boardgames to the degree I have fond memories of that.
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Dupont wrote:
SkinnyOrc wrote:Yep that sells it for me, cheers. I don't mind IAPs as long as they're real expansions and not just selling you the core game bit by bit! I've never played the Talisman board game but I've heard a lot about about it.

Loved the original Talisman games, quite surprising cos I dont usually enjoy many boardgames to the degree I have fond memories of that.

yep I have 1 2 3 and revised 4th ed and all the expansions play revised 4th a lot with my nephews and their dad when we visit them. the the box weighs a ton and we never finish a game. The thing I like about the electronic version is you can dip in and out of it. be warned though the ai that plays the other players drives you nuts but it's still fun you can also play it on line with other players. GW are releasing a new version later this year.

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”