The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

shintokamikaze
Knight

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Postby shintokamikaze » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Ruffnut wrote:THE TARGET HAS BEEN REACHED!!!

So when do we get our PDFs?, can't wait to read it.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:02 pm

So hows this look? Have the backers got their PDF's yet? I'm interested in this but wanna know what its like!?
"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
Ruffnut
Knight

Postby Ruffnut » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:43 pm

No PDF yet
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Ahw I wanna hear what its like :(
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:19 am

Reading the comments on the KS page, it turned out that according to KS rules you can change your mind until the end of the campaign month, so in theory you could get your pdf copy and get your money back too without breaking KS rules, so that's why I guess Graham is a bit reluctant to move forward with the pdf reward before end of campaign.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Slloyd14
Site Admin

Postby Slloyd14 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:01 am

I agree that we shouldn't get anything until the Kickstarter is done. Pledged money is not the same as guaranteed money. People can just not pay or there might be unforseen costs so you can never know what you have until after the campaign. In this case, the product is finished and all Graham needs to do is pay the artists and the postage but it still feels risky to release something before he and the artists get their money.
http://virtualfantasies.blogspot.com/

A blog about writing gamebooks. My musings on how to write a gamebook and what makes a good gamebook.
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:17 am

Nuvole! wrote:Reading the comments on the KS page, it turned out that according to KS rules you can change your mind until the end of the campaign month, so in theory you could get your pdf copy and get your money back too without breaking KS rules, so that's why I guess Graham is a bit reluctant to move forward with the pdf reward before end of campaign.

Then why get people's hopes up with saying they get pdf as soon as it's funded, I backed it to get an early pdf, if this was the case I would wait till the book came out and ordered from the web store.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:19 am

I suppose because we are all so keen on this game we get a little frazzled, and impatient waiting for products. I bet half of us would help if there was something we could do to be honest. ( Yeah I know thats improbable but hopefully you take my meaning ) :)
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:45 am

Dupont wrote:I suppose because we are all so keen on this game we get a little frazzled, and impatient waiting for products. I bet half of us would help if there was something we could do to be honest. ( Yeah I know thats improbable but hopefully you take my meaning ) :)

Yeh, I was hoping to get it before I started my new campaign.
Ruffnut
Knight

Postby Ruffnut » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:23 pm

I was planning a game using this book
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Ruffnut
Knight

Postby Ruffnut » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:39 pm

10 PAGE PREVIEW CAME I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:45 pm

yup me too just been skimming through it some excelent stuff so far can't wait for the completed copy :D
LordArioch

Postby LordArioch » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:27 am

I think I'll just sit this KS out and get the pdf when it's ready to be bought on Drivethru. When I tried to fund the Stellar Adventures KS my bank screamed bloody murder as they forbid the transfer of funds outside of the country, and it took a trip to the bank to sort things out.
Lorian
Knight

Postby Lorian » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Where on earth do you live?!?
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Ruffnut wrote:I was planning a game using this book

was thinking about this, would be fun to have the pcs as a group of gardeners from the botanical gardens of Blacksand sent out to collect new species for exhibits you could send them anywhere on Titan for special exhibits. Would be interesting to see what a group of pcs would choose skill wise if you have them this as a a spring board to Character generation. I can imagine the looks on their faces as you tell them you are gardeners and see how they choose their skills. Or is that just downright Evil will have to try it :lol: is there a green fingered tallent ? :D

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”