a new 10-part AFF campaign is coming up!!!

Nuvole!
Hero

a new 10-part AFF campaign is coming up!!!

Postby Nuvole! » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 am

9 Days to go....£4K my goal!

We have just reached 150% funded, which is fantastic, but my goal now with 9 days to go is to get to £4,000.

Although i said that i would not do stretch goals, i will add one, albeit only sort of. If we get to the £4K by the end, all backers will get sets 1, 2 and 3 of the Advanced Fighting Fantasy paper miniatures. These have already been released and are already available, so these would be sent at the end of the campaign.

Secondly, i will be releasing part 1 of a new 10-part AFF campaign as a pdf in a couple of weeks. If we reach that goal, i will send all backers a pdf of that too. This is written and laid out already, it just needs approval, testing and proof-reading before release.

As these are products already/going to be released, this "stretch goal" will not impact the sending of the Herbal books in any way.

Onwards and upwards..
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Ruffnut
Hero

Re: a new 10-part AFF campaign is coming up!!!

Postby Ruffnut » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:41 am

I know I cannot wait!!!!
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:11 pm

This way we will have son a new AFF campaign and also a new AS adventure!
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
bottg
Site Admin

Postby bottg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Chapter 1 of the AFF campaign is written and laid out and ready to release once i check one or two things... I can say it is set in Khul!

The SA adventure is almost written. There will still be some communication with KS backers regarding NPC's etc, but it should not be long now.

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”