targeting hits

Nuvole!
Hero

targeting hits

Postby Nuvole! » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:00 am

Hello,
I don't remember if in AFF2 there are rules for targeting a particular part of the body (arms, legas, etc.) or an even more specific part, such as when you tray to disarm your opponent. Can you remind me what they are?
If there is no official rule, do you use homebrew rules to do this? Can you share them?
Thanks for your support!
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Lorian
Knight

Re: targeting hits

Postby Lorian » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:24 am

I make my players take another shooting test and if they pass they hit the desired part, otherwise its random.
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...
LordArioch

Postby LordArioch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 am

I make my players take another shooting test and if they pass they hit the desired part, otherwise its random.
I like that a lot!

From the book:

p. 59 wrote:MISSILE COMBAT SITUATION MODIFIERS
Small target, -2
Very small target, -4
A small target would be head, hand, foot; a very small one would be eye, or between the eyes, right in the heart, etc.
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:14 am

Anybody else targeting hots (also in melee) and/or allowing characters to remove weapons from opponents' hands?
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
LordArioch

Postby LordArioch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Compelling a target to surrender his arms would be more likely than the possibility -- however remote -- of disarming a target with a missile and not wounding the target himself. YMMV. However, if your campaign is capable of such 'cinematic' events then, it would be possible (after player announcement) upon a successful to-hit roll.
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:24 am

Well... I was more thinking of disarming a sword wielding opponent using your sword...

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”