Playtesters Wanted!

jediboyy

Playtesters Wanted!

Post by jediboyy » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been working on an AFF adaption of The Warlock of Firetop Mountain that will be featured in an upcoming issue of Fighting Fantazine. I am just about done with it, so I'd like to hand it over to some playtesters for an outside view.

Please drop me a line (jediboyy@iinet.net.au) if you are interested in playing through the adventure and giving me your feedback. I would require you to actually play through the adventure and note which areas are too hard, too easy, etc. You would have until the end of January to submit your feedback. Serious offers only please!

I will hopefully be emailing out the draft at the end of this week, so jump in quick if you want to give it a bash!

Cheers,
Brett (jediboyy)

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Not sure... I sent you an email near the end of the year, but had no reply... how is this progressing? I'm very curious and keen on it!
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

MountainPeak11
Adventurer

Post by MountainPeak11 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 am

Is Fighting Fantazine still looking for AFF adaptations or new adventures, do you know?

Nuvole!
Archmage

Re: Playtesters Wanted!

Post by Nuvole! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:26 am

i'm on this thingy, finally!... :P

BTW I discovered Fighting Fantasine very recently and all the past issues I read insofar are really great!
Looks like I missed quite a lot, during last twenty or thirty years... :roll:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

MountainPeak11
Adventurer

Post by MountainPeak11 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:38 am

Btw ignore my previous post. I'm now currently creating an adventure for AFF to be published in Issue 13 of Fighting Fantazine! :D

jediboyy

Post by jediboyy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 am

That's great news MountainPeak11! Fighting Fantazine lives on the fan's contributions, so the more people who send stuff in the better! I hope it goes well for you.

I already have a couple of playtesters for my AFF adventure, but its not too late to jump on board if anyone else is interested. If so, drop me line and I'll be in touch. :D

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 pm

as part of the playtesting, I set up a game on http://www.rpol.net
You can find it here: http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=54655&date=1361300520 :wink:

Hurry up, if you want to join!