Shape changer
11%
Other
17%

Total votes: 18

skathros

Re: Poll: what is Titan's most iconic creature

Post by skathros » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:42 pm

I'll be the odd-man-out here and vote wheelies. When I first encountered them I remember thinking "what the hell are those???". I had never seen anything like them before or since. Awesome little buggers! Little death-dealing OREO cookies with arms and knives...what's not to love?

Dr Magister

Post by Dr Magister » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Definitely far and away the Jib-Jib. I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that it was Steve Jackson's favourite as well.

I love the jib-jib so much that I've included it in the world I created for my current fantasy campaign, and several of my players have fond memories of the jib-jib they found in one of the first 1st ed AFF games I ran. They kept it and named it Bob. Then a game or so later, they snuck up to the edge of an orc camp, and punted him into the middle of it. He immediately started screaming and running around, and the entire camp errupted, allowing them to sneak in and rescue the elf prisoners. But still, they lost Bob...

nicholaslim

Post by nicholaslim » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:18 am

I choose others as I felt that the sorcerer as the most iconic...just not sure if it can be defined as a creature :mrgreen: