HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

User avatar
bottg
Site Admin
Posts: 1326
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:53 pm

HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by bottg » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 pm

I have just been speaking to C7, and partly due to delays from the new printer and partly due to the cataclysm inflicted on their webstore by their web hosting company, it still may be a few weeks till we get the books.

So, i am going to get a short print run done now so that people can get the books sooner.

If anyone would like one, they will be £12 each, plus P&P.

If you are interested, please let me know asap by posting here, PM or email.

I would like to get them done all in one go due to postage costs from the printer, and so will hopefully order them in the next couple of days. I can then post out on the day i get them.

User avatar
bottg
Site Admin
Posts: 1326
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:53 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by bottg » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Oh, and as the AFF core and Crown of Kings also appear to ge generally out of stock, if anyone would like one of those, let me know as well

MountainPeak11
Adventurer
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 pm
Location: Royal Lendle

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by MountainPeak11 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm

parkusuk wrote:I have just been speaking to C7, and partly due to delays from the new printer and partly due to the cataclysm inflicted on their webstore by their web hosting company, it still may be a few weeks till we get the books.

So, i am going to get a short print run done now so that people can get the books sooner.

If anyone would like one, they will be £12 each, plus P&P.

If you are interested, please let me know asap by posting here, PM or email.

I would like to get them done all in one go due to postage costs from the printer, and so will hopefully order them in the next couple of days. I can then post out on the day i get them.

I think you already know the answer to this. xD And if I have to say a specific thing then YES PLEASE I WOULD LIKE ONE VERY MUCH. :D

gmwoodnz
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by gmwoodnz » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Please sign me up for one, too.

I have to say, arranging a special print run so we can get our hands on these sooner is well above and beyond the call of duty in terms of customer service, so thank you very much for doing this.

neilgfoster
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by neilgfoster » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 am

Please sign me up for a copy as well.

As gmwoodnz said, this is great customer service, so thank you for offering this.

Machpants
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:18 am

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by Machpants » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Yes please, sign me up for one here in NZ! Can I also have a copy of the Maelstrom Classic Fantasy book too? Cheaper shipping together.

As an aside any news on the (leather) Blacksand books from the indiegogo project?

Thanks

Scott

MountainPeak11
Adventurer
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 pm
Location: Royal Lendle

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by MountainPeak11 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Machpants wrote:Yes please, sign me up for one here in NZ! Can I also have a copy of the Maelstrom Classic Fantasy book too? Cheaper shipping together.

As an aside any news on the (leather) Blacksand books from the indiegogo project?

Thanks

Scott
They're in LEATHER?!?!?! :O

User avatar
Brimgeth
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:42 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by Brimgeth » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:22 pm

I sent my order through this morning for the Hero's Companion through the web store.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

User avatar
bottg
Site Admin
Posts: 1326
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:53 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by bottg » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Brimgeth wrote:I sent my order through this morning for the Hero's Companion through the web store.

Jase
Received OK thanks.

The webstore is here: http://www.arion-games.com/store.html

If you are outside the UK (or europe) the extra P&P costs are at the top of the page.

neilgfoster
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by neilgfoster » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Put my order through the Web store.

By the way, it is labelled up incorrectly on the store - showing as 'Crown of Kings Campaign', although it's description is correct.

User avatar
bottg
Site Admin
Posts: 1326
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:53 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by bottg » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:34 pm

neilgfoster wrote: By the way, it is labelled up incorrectly on the store - showing as 'Crown of Kings Campaign', although it's description is correct.
This is why i hate technology sometimes......be much better if i posted this on a piece of scraped deer hide nailed to a tree.....grumble......grumble......

gmwoodnz
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by gmwoodnz » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:41 am

Put mine through the webstore just now, too.

Machpants
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:18 am

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by Machpants » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:30 am

Me too. Had to 'shift'+F5 to get it to appear tho, bloody technology!

User avatar
bottg
Site Admin
Posts: 1326
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:53 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by bottg » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Just to let you know that all of the books went in the post today, by the fastest possible service. I was not popular in the post office, but hopefully you will all be very happy in a few days time!!!

neilgfoster
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Re: HEROES COMPANION BOOKS

Post by neilgfoster » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Awesome! :D

Post Reply