Book Availability

Advanced Fighting Fantasy discussion
bottg
Site Admin

Book Availability

Post by bottg » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:56 pm

After some digging (not helped by C7 being away at PAX in Boston) it seems that the new stocks have not yet reached the UK. So i have just ordered some more on a short print run, which should be with me at the end of this week. So hopefully we have availability from the end of the week, and these are all the latest versions incorporating errata.

Kheldar

Re: Book Availability

Post by Kheldar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:05 pm

parkusuk wrote:After some digging (not helped by C7 being away at PAX in Boston) it seems that the new stocks have not yet reached the UK. So i have just ordered some more on a short print run, which should be with me at the end of this week. So hopefully we have availability from the end of the week, and these are all the latest versions incorporating errata.
I was just going to say, the Arion-Website doesn't support credit cards, so I took a look over on C7, only I can't find the books there. I sent an email inquiring as to whether or not they were stocking the books, and if they had the latest print run ones, but I've not received any replies in over 24 hours.

End of the week it is then

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Kheldar wrote:
parkusuk wrote:After some digging (not helped by C7 being away at PAX in Boston) it seems that the new stocks have not yet reached the UK. So i have just ordered some more on a short print run, which should be with me at the end of this week. So hopefully we have availability from the end of the week, and these are all the latest versions incorporating errata.
I was just going to say, the Arion-Website doesn't support credit cards, so I took a look over on C7, only I can't find the books there. I sent an email inquiring as to whether or not they were stocking the books, and if they had the latest print run ones, but I've not received any replies in over 24 hours.

End of the week it is then

We can do credit cards using paypal as the handler (you don't need a paypal account) and i will post here when they arrive etc.
Presumably C7 didn't reply because they are all living it up in Boston!

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:21 pm

My restock arrived, and i have several heaps of lovely fresh AFF books right beside me...!

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 am

Hmmm. Almost out of Heroes Companion again, so some more ordered!

C7 are back from PAX soon so hopefully the full release should be out soon

torus
Knight

Post by torus » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:42 pm

parkusuk wrote: C7 are back from PAX soon so hopefully the full release should be out soon
Should it eventually appear at http://shop.cubicle7store.com/epages/es ... ng_Fantasy ?

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 pm

We now have the Heroes Companion back in stock.....

Zigg

Post by Zigg » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:32 pm

That will be my next adquisition with the Blacksand...when my order arrives (The Crown of Kings Campaign). but im a little worried because i made the order the last month and only arrived the core rules.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Zigg wrote:That will be my next adquisition with the Blacksand...when my order arrives (The Crown of Kings Campaign). but im a little worried because i made the order the last month and only arrived the core rules.
Did you order them together? If so, what date was that? I can't think i would only have posted one and not the other...... email me if you prefer

Zigg

Post by Zigg » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:22 pm

ok i send you a private...

thanks

Pożeracz zwłok

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:36 pm

My experience is very good. I didn't wait for core book longer than 6-7 days. Now I'm waiting with excitement for Titan.
Death to one of dying mercenaries:
"I'm going to cast two 6-sided dice. If the score be higher than 12 you're safe"

Pożeracz zwłok

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:45 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Titan touched down on my hungry hands :D :D I'll take day off and read it relentlessly!
Death to one of dying mercenaries:
"I'm going to cast two 6-sided dice. If the score be higher than 12 you're safe"