So what's next? :)

Advanced Fighting Fantasy discussion
Skywalker

So what's next? :)

Post by Skywalker » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:03 pm

I know BtP is just winging its way to backers now, but what's next on the boil?

I would love to see the original adventures (Riddling Reaver, the three AFF scenarios (with an actual end added), Wishing Well etc) reprinted.

Also, is there any chance that the rulebook will be seeing hardcover at any stage?

bottg
Site Admin

Re: So what's next? :)

Post by bottg » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Hardcover core book, titan and OotP are highly likely, even if only direct from us.

There will be a Salamonis sourcebook this year, and we are hopeful of a Warlock... adaptation and with any luck the riddling reaver. There is also the possibility of some shorter adventures. The first two should be in the first half of the year, although we don't yet have any firmer release dates for the rest.

What else would people like to see?

Skywalker

Post by Skywalker » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:26 pm

parkusuk wrote:Hardcover core book, titan and OotP are highly likely, even if only direct from us.
Woot!
parkusuk wrote:There will be a Salamonis sourcebook this year, and we are hopeful of a Warlock... adaptation and with any luck the riddling reaver. There is also the possibility of some shorter adventures. The first two should be in the first half of the year, although we don't yet have any firmer release dates for the rest.
Woot woot!

By Warlock adaptation, do you mean an adventure of the Warlock of Firetop Mountain gamebook?

To be honest, that feels like a perfect release schedule at this point. I love the idea of adaptations of the gamebooks to adventures. I would love to see Deathtrap Dungeon, Trial of the Champions and Armies of Death get a Crown of Kings treatment :)

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 pm

New adventures! :D
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Robb 1
Knight

Post by Robb 1 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:12 pm

How about information on the outer planes such as the demonic planes seen in the Titan book. Another thought might be a rogues gallery of AFF2 conversions of some of the villains and possibly allies from the original books, or continent source books maybe focusing on khul and the Old world or countries there in.

Then there's th sci fi expansion to look forward too :lol: keep up the good work :)

Al Livingstone

Post by Al Livingstone » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:09 am

All of the above sounds cool.
Other than that, a GM Screen might be nice.

d6&d6
Adventurer

Post by d6&d6 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:59 am

Looking forward for AFF Sci-fi if it's still on the table!

And anything suggested above of course!
Tentez votre chance...

darksoul
Knight

Post by darksoul » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 am

I think source books for each continent with updated maps of titan would be great.