AFF being stopped?

Advanced Fighting Fantasy discussion
darksoul
Knight

AFF being stopped?

Post by darksoul » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:50 am

Is AFF not going to be reprinted ot is the liscence stopped or something?

I din't even see AFF listed on the arion games homepage and all the AFF freebies are gone.

Is something going on?

Phantomdoodler

Re: AFF being stopped?

Post by Phantomdoodler » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:31 am

Well they are working on a new website, so I wouldn't panic too much at this stage!

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:01 pm

I'm actually a bit worries as well, although I didn't dare writing this down in a post ;)
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

SkinnyOrc
Hero

Post by SkinnyOrc » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:35 pm

It's probably just that Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk, Maelstrom and Human(ish) had their own mini-sites while AFF was part of the main site that's being rebuilt. Also those parts of the website were in better shape as far as broken links and missing pics, so I'd guess they were seen as okay to leave as is for now. Plus AFF is still for sale in the store. So I wouldn't worry too much just yet, expect it's taking a bit longer than they hoped to get the new website done.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:37 pm

All is OK!

I do need to re-do the AFF page, but the past couple of months have been so busy (as many of you will know) that i have just not had chance. As things slow down this month, i will get the website finished, the freebies back up etc.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:02 pm

:)
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

darksoul
Knight

Post by darksoul » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:29 am

bottg wrote:All is OK!

I do need to re-do the AFF page, but the past couple of months have been so busy (as many of you will know) that i have just not had chance. As things slow down this month, i will get the website finished, the freebies back up etc.
Great!
I had a sigh of relief upon reading this. I don't play the other games so AFF is my main product.

Thanks Bottg!

Pożeracz zwłok

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:33 pm

What about new edition of AFF? Maybe in HC? I have a soul of a gatherer, be mercifull Graham, mull over preparing it :)
Death to one of dying mercenaries:
"I'm going to cast two 6-sided dice. If the score be higher than 12 you're safe"

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:46 pm

I know there was an AFF Science Fiction in preparation... not sure where it is now... ;)