Arion Games 2016 AFF2 plans?

Advanced Fighting Fantasy discussion
Pożeracz zwłok

Re: Arion Games 2016 AFF2 plans?

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Wed May 11, 2016 7:19 am

I will see if i can also get a hardcover AFF/Titan/Out of the pit done as well because i think that it would be a nice book to have.
Any progress?
Death to one of dying mercenaries:
"I'm going to cast two 6-sided dice. If the score be higher than 12 you're safe"

SkinnyOrc
Hero

Post by SkinnyOrc » Sun May 15, 2016 10:40 am

bottg wrote:I will see if i can also get a hardcover AFF/Titan/Out of the pit done as well because i think that it would be a nice book to have.
I'd be keen to see any reprint of Out of the Pit that was updated to include the full stats like Beyond the Pit has, it's a bit of a pain having the stats for those creatures split between two books. So fingers crossed you have permission now to make changes to it.

Pożeracz zwłok

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Wed May 18, 2016 10:07 am

it's a bit of a pain having the stats for those creatures split between two books
...and split between two locations in a core book. Creatures Table is separated from the the table with armour and damages. It's uncomfortable.
"I'm going to cast two 6-sided dice. If the score be higher than 12 you're safe"

SkinnyOrc
Hero

Post by SkinnyOrc » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:24 am

A bit of thread necromancy seems in order here. I need some new things to give myself for Xmas because the family will probably get me socks or something...

PS to Graham. I get that Steller Adventures has mutated from a xeno-spore into a many tentacled destroyer of worlds (it's a bit bigger than originally planned) so bets are off for the rest. But maybe we could see one of the Titan adventures this year?

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:58 am

Pożeracz zwłok wrote:
I will see if i can also get a hardcover AFF/Titan/Out of the pit done as well because i think that it would be a nice book to have.
Any progress?

Well...

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:04 am

What i will do is take pre-orders until friday (afternoon-ish) for the special price of £40+P&P. This first batch will be numbered and signed. After that, it will go on general sale at £45.
(Anyone going to Dragonmeet can get their copy there, so no P&P, assuming the printers are not horribly slow)

If you are interested, email me ASAP at the usual admin@ email address and i will let you know the P&P and add you to the list.

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:05 am

SkinnyOrc wrote:A bit of thread necromancy seems in order here. I need some new things to give myself for Xmas because the family will probably get me socks or something...

PS to Graham. I get that Steller Adventures has mutated from a xeno-spore into a many tentacled destroyer of worlds (it's a bit bigger than originally planned) so bets are off for the rest. But maybe we could see one of the Titan adventures this year?
SA i think will now be january, but there is another book almost ready to go. I need to sort out the artist rights first, and may need to run a quick KS in the new year, but that will ship as soon as the KS finishes. I will post a cover image later...

Robb 1
Knight

Post by Robb 1 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Exciting stuff can't wait :D

dcpchamber

Post by dcpchamber » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:16 pm

WOW!!!

I didn't quite get the email, I'm sending it to a yahoo email of yours, Graham.

Edit: I definetely want one copy!

Pożeracz zwłok

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:32 pm

THX!
...but I'll take it later, my supplies for November are exhausted - HC Blade of the Iron Throne, HC The Dark Eye, War of the Dead and miniatures and dice...
I didn't know about such a surprise. It's a good news. Christmas gift for an atheist :)

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:17 am

bottg wrote:Image
Is it a straight re-print of all together or it is re-written, adapted, modified, etc.?
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.