Out of the Pit conversion for 2E?

GreatArc

Out of the Pit conversion for 2E?

Post by GreatArc » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:37 am

Has anyone done an OUT OF THE PIT conversion for 2E?

I am wondering if there are any notes on this anywhere in the new 2E books?

If not, has anyone done their own that I can use and change my copy? I was surprised to discover it was unchanged from the 1st edition. I would just literally ink in new better stats as I see fit, but wonder if anyone's come up with a good conversion of their own or if there's some consensus how to do this?

If not, does anyone have any kind of suggestions?

I heard there are notes out there on this, but haven't found any.

Any help appreciated, Thankee!

SkinnyOrc
Hero

Re: Out of the Pit conversion for 2E?

Post by SkinnyOrc » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:11 pm

In the main rulebook, pages 122-128. It sounds like Arion's license allowed reprinting Titan and Out of the Pit but not new editions. But it didn't originally allow electronic publication either and that's happened. So fingers crossed for AFF2 stats merged into OotP, maybe in the rumoured Rulebook\Titan\Out of the Pit hardcover!

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:28 am

The three-book hardback version might change things but "reprinting" a book is a different legal thing than "updating and re-releasing". The latter would have cost us a lot more for a start! But if they are combined together into one, it might be ok.

dcpchamber

Post by dcpchamber » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:51 pm

bottg wrote:The three-book hardback version might change things but "reprinting" a book is a different legal thing than "updating and re-releasing". The latter would have cost us a lot more for a start! But if they are combined together into one, it might be ok.
Hi there, first post in here (but been reading for a while)! Will the three-book hardback be also released in .pdf version?

Many thanks for all great work, guys!