Help!

Lorian
Knight

Help!

Post by Lorian » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:23 pm

After ages spent planning a small elvish settlement in the forest of yore I had to relocate to the forest of spiders, but after finding out that sittle woad and dree are in it ! the session is soon and I have no location. Please help me find a location. If preferable it would be no more than a month away from port blacksand and temperaturate to tropical. Although any location would do if nothing else came up. Also it would need to be in an mostly empty forest near mountains. Any other features would be OK.
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...

Ruffnut
Hero

Re: Help!

Post by Ruffnut » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Lorian wrote:After ages spent planning a small elvish settlement in the forest of yore I had to relocate to the forest of spiders, but after finding out that sittle woad and dree are in it ! the session is soon and I have no location. Please help me find a location. If preferable it would be no more than a month away from port blacksand and temperaturate to tropical. Although any location would do if nothing else came up. Also it would need to be in an mostly empty forest near mountains. Any other features would be OK.
In the Old World Near The Anvils Of The Gods There Is A Small Forest Next to mountains and an ocean and is as rural as it gets.
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

Slloyd14
Site Admin

Post by Slloyd14 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:33 pm

Fire Island fits all of those criteria.
http://virtualfantasies.blogspot.com/

A blog about writing gamebooks. My musings on how to write a gamebook and what makes a good gamebook.

Nuvole!
Hero

Post by Nuvole! » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:52 pm

How about Arantis?
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Lorian
Knight

Post by Lorian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:13 am

Thanks.
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...