Plants

Ruffnut
Hero

Re: Plants

Post by Ruffnut » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:45 am

SkinnyOrc wrote:
Lorian wrote:Wow. All our work is irrelevant. Wow.
That's a missed luck test alright. But on the bright side it must have been a good idea you had or they wouldn't be doing a proper book of it.
Yep
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

Lorian
Knight

Post by Lorian » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:31 pm

SkinnyOrc wrote:
That's a missed luck test alright. But on the bright side it must have been a good idea you had or they wouldn't be doing a proper book of it.
Thanks! You cheered me up!
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...

GreatArc

Post by GreatArc » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:02 pm

So awesome! What great work!

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:27 am

SkinnyOrc wrote:
It's one of those things that's everyone's always attempted but no one's ever finished. Since FF and the internet met in 1996-7 there's probably been at least 3 failed attempts to finish a herbal.

Like how I talk in the start of Beyond the Pit about all the partial monster collections that had preceded it.

Hopefully the Titan Herbal will be published soon, because I'm quite proud of all the work that went into collecting info on 250+ herbs from FF canon. :-)

Ruffnut
Hero

Post by Ruffnut » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Andrew Wright wrote:
SkinnyOrc wrote:
It's one of those things that's everyone's always attempted but no one's ever finished. Since FF and the internet met in 1996-7 there's probably been at least 3 failed attempts to finish a herbal.

Like how I talk in the start of Beyond the Pit about all the partial monster collections that had preceded it.

Hopefully the Titan Herbal will be published soon, because I'm quite proud of all the work that went into collecting info on 250+ herbs from FF canon. :-)
Me and lorian are now working on another project, I will open a thread for people to make a guess at what it is about.
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

Lorian
Knight

Post by Lorian » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Ruffnut wrote:
Andrew Wright wrote:
SkinnyOrc wrote:That's a missed luck test alright. But on the bright side it must have been a good idea you had or they wouldn't be doing a proper book of it.

Me and lorian are now working on another project, I will open a thread for people to make a guess at what it is about.
Hint: 25g,35g,50g
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...