Page 1 of 2

Plants

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:28 pm
by Ruffnut
Me and lorian have started making a large database of all the plants mentioned in all the books as well as habitats, where you find them, rarity and any special effects and uses. We are well on our way to completion at 42 highly detailed plants. We will post a link once we have done.

Re: Plants

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:56 pm
by shintokamikaze
Looking forward to it

Re: Plants

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:09 pm
by Ruffnut
shintokamikaze wrote:Looking forward to it
Thanks I will post a draft soon

Re: Plants

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:11 pm
by Ruffnut
Ruffnut wrote:
shintokamikaze wrote:Looking forward to it
Thanks I will post a draft soon
Taster

Re: Plants

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:27 pm
by Nuvole!
Looking forward to it.

Re: Plants

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:01 pm
by Lorian
    Thanks, it's a long process but it's fun!?!

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am
    by SkinnyOrc
    That could be really useful, keen to see what you end up with.

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:01 am
    by Lorian
    SkinnyOrc wrote:That could be really useful, keen to see what you end up with.
    On 55 plants and still going... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:23 am
    by Nuvole!
    I remember that in Slaves of the Abyss there were quite a few herbs mentioned... and also in Scorpion Swamp one of the three possible objectives is about recovering a rare plant...

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:34 am
    by Ruffnut
    Hullalla wrote:I remember that in Slaves of the Abyss there were quite a few herbs mentioned... and also in Scorpion Swamp one of the three possible objectives is about recovering a rare plant...
    I will have to get my copy of S. S and buy one of S. O. T. A

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:46 am
    by Lorian
    • u
    If anybody wants to help you can comment herbs and their book and effects.

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:01 am
    by Lorian
    • u
    If anybody wants to help you can comment herbs and their book and effects. This would speed it up.

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:28 pm
    by Andrew Wright
    You're not going to believe this but I already have written an 80 page herbal with details on 267 herbs for AFF2. It was the next thing I wrote after Beyond the PitAll the herbs have been taken from all the gamebooks.

    I've sent the finished PDF (with additional rules) to Graham to publish. Ask him when he's publishing it! :-)

    It's called The Titan Herbal
    The Titan Herbal.jpg
    The Titan Herbal.jpg (93.98 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
    The Titan Herbal layout.jpg
    The Titan Herbal layout.jpg (110.89 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:52 am
    by Lorian
    Andrew Wright wrote:You're not going to believe this but I already have written an 80 page herbal with details on 267 herbs for AFF2. It was the next thing I wrote after Beyond the PitAll the herbs have been taken from all the gamebooks.

    I've sent the finished PDF (with additional rules) to Graham to publish. Ask him when he's publishing it! :-)

    It's called The Titan Herbal
    The Titan Herbal.jpg
    The Titan Herbal layout.jpg
    Wow. All our work is irrelevant. Wow.

    Re: Plants

    Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:16 am
    by SkinnyOrc
    Lorian wrote:Wow. All our work is irrelevant. Wow.
    That's a missed luck test alright. But on the bright side it must have been a good idea you had or they wouldn't be doing a proper book of it.