Mr Nibbs' Lord Azzur's Palace/Undercity maps

The fantastic mapping symbols of Mr Nibbs

Mr Nibbs' Lord Azzur's Palace/Undercity maps

Post by whisperintime » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 am

This is a message for Mr Nibbs,

I met you at Fighting Fantasy Fest the other day. I was telling you about the FF novel I'm trying to write, which takes place entirely in Port Blacksand. You showed me all the sketches and drawings you'd done on the palace and undercity, which I am very interested in due to the heavy involvement of those locations in my story. I loved the work you'd done and I wondered if I could pick your brain about some of the details (where you've placed things, how things connect up etc) and also hear what you think about some of the plot points I've written and how they might work. I've just joined the forums here on Arion's site (my user name is whisperintime) so do let me know the best way for us to communicate and hopefully we can trade some interesting ideas! I did try sending you a private message, but I don't think the site is letting me send any.

By the way, I'm also the copy editor for Alex Balingall's Fighting Fantazine and I wrote an article about Fighting Fantasy Fest, so look out for that in an upcoming issue!

Thanks very much

Site Admin

Re: Mr Nibbs' Lord Azzur's Palace/Undercity maps

Post by Slloyd14 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:28 am

I would have liked to have met up with you Andy. I'm the news editor. I didn't know there was another member of the Fantazine team there.

A blog about writing gamebooks. My musings on how to write a gamebook and what makes a good gamebook.

Mr Nibbs

Re: Mr Nibbs' Lord Azzur's Palace/Undercity maps

Post by Mr Nibbs » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi Andy,

apologies for the long delay, I haven't been on this site for a while.
I'm interested in all of that - I think it's important that the plots and maps are developed at the same time.
It's easiest if you get my e-mail address from Alex.

All the best,