Future Product for SoUT?

The place to discuss the magical desert denizens
JohnK1

Future Product for SoUT?

Post by JohnK1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:45 pm

Hullo, folks,

So, now that the City Guide and Spellbook are out, inquiring minds (okay, my inquiring mind...) want to know:

What's next for Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk in terms of game products?

Are there plans to do any adventures for the game?

Are there plans to do a bestiary of some sort?

Are there plans to do a world book or book about the various other places on the main map found in the rulebook?

I am hoping it will not take another4 years to get some more [i[SoUT[/i] material out for the game...

Anyway, here's hoping. :)
"Sorcery is a dangerous hobby, my friend, and not something that should be practiced lightly." - Harama, a sorceress who's learned the hard way

JohnK

bottg
Site Admin

Re: Future Product for SoUT?

Post by bottg » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:37 pm

I had two further books in my mind, with one being the World Guide and the other the Bestiary! So you have read my mind there.

Not sure when, but the way my to do list works is that projects go upwards the more people hassle me about them!

JohnK1

Re: Future Product for SoUT?

Post by JohnK1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Hullo, Graham,
bottg wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:37 pm
I had two further books in my mind, with one being the World Guide and the other the Bestiary! So you have read my mind there.
One of the things I will say here is that while I'd love to see the Bestiary (what happened to the Roc, by the way? it's not in the main book), the City Guide whet my appetite for the World Book. Especially in light of the fact that there's stuff alluded to in the game about other parts of the world. That and the fact that some of my players want to play characters from outside Turukstan in the game(s) I'm going to be running shortly! :)

So, World Book for me first, please. :)
bottg wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:37 pm
Not sure when, but the way my to do list works is that projects go upwards the more people hassle me about them!
Consider yourself hassled by this fan of the game, Graham! :)

Pretty please! :)
"Sorcery is a dangerous hobby, my friend, and not something that should be practiced lightly." - Harama, a sorceress who's learned the hard way

JohnK