Friday Night Gaming Group Character Creation I

The place to discuss the magical desert denizens
JohnK1

Friday Night Gaming Group Character Creation I

Post by JohnK1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Hullo, folks,

Well, in preparation for running a game of Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk with my Friday night players, they began the process of character creation for the game this past Friday night. The five players created twenty (20!!) characters for their game, the three Minor characters and the Major characters, leaving the Sorcerer characters and the Vahnam for the next session (which will be in a couple of weeks).

Here's the link to my blog post about the character creation session, which one player called "tag team character creation". :)

Friday Night Game - Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk Character Creation, Part One
https://jkahane.livejournal.com/2097859.html

The game session was a lot of fun, some interesting characters were created, and the players can't wait to do their Sorcerers and the Vahnam in the next session! Nor can ! :)

Anyway, all thoughts and comments about the stuff I've posted are welcome! :)
"Sorcery is a dangerous hobby, my friend, and not something that should be practiced lightly." - Harama, a sorceress who's learned the hard way

JohnK

bottg
Site Admin

Re: Friday Night Gaming Group Character Creation I

Post by bottg » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:52 pm

Very nice indeed. They "feel" like the soft or characters i imagined when i wrote the game... if you know what I mean. Keep updating this!

JohnK1

Re: Friday Night Gaming Group Character Creation I

Post by JohnK1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:30 pm

Hullo, Graham,
bottg wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:52 pm
Very nice indeed. They "feel" like the soft or characters i imagined when i wrote the game... if you know what I mean. Keep updating this!
Thanks for the kind words, my friend. :)

I plan to update this post when the players do up their Sorcerer characters, and rather looking forward to that game session! :)
"Sorcery is a dangerous hobby, my friend, and not something that should be practiced lightly." - Harama, a sorceress who's learned the hard way

JohnK