Commisions

For the discussion of Arion Games character illustration service

Moderator: bottg

Commisions

Post by Guest » Fri May 19, 2006 11:50 am

well, thus far I have had graham do two character illustrations for me, the first at present is the sample linked to in the relevant bit of the website and he was totally awesome and more recently another victorian era gent of a somewhat more timid disposition. Both times I've got a great end result and found graham to be very pleasant and easy to work with. What more can I say really? where else can you get a character illustration for such a good price and to boot you can get changes made should you so wish after getting the final piece. And having your own figure flat if you se miniatures in your games is just plain cool. Sure I'd rather get a real miniature, convert it to be just right and then paint it up real pretty, but even if my skills were up to that I certainly don't have the time. This way I get what I want.

My only problem is that having seen some of the figures that have been made that mine cannot be terribly interesting, they must barely scrape the surface of the toolbox of toys at grahams disposal.

Maybe the next commision will put that to rights....

alan

Post by alan » Fri May 19, 2006 11:52 am

yeah, that post above was me, I thought I was logged in, proved wrong...

Kendarus

Post by Kendarus » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:21 pm

I have also gotten Graham to put together a commision for me that is coming along swimmingly. I have found Graham to be very responsive to my ideas and helpful in finding ways to accommodate them. If you are browsing these forums, I would highly rcommend getting Graham to put together some character designs for you!