Text thread

For discussion of the AFF Fanzine
Nuvole!
Archmage

Re: Text thread

Post by Nuvole! » Fri May 15, 2020 4:54 pm

egdcltd wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:36 pm
Here's a collection of 10 Arion-themed rumours: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q9g ... sp=sharing
If you want to add more links with the adventure, you can add a rumour about the sorcerer Soq Qadr of Hasrah, that comes from very distant lands, disembarked only few weeks ago in Arion and is already kept in high esteem at court. People say that Ifor Tynin is struggling to hide his jealousy for Soq Qadr success.

You also may want to write something about wandering priests and priestesses of Logan now preaching all over the place.

Independently from the adventure, you may also want to add something more about Vanator of Kalagar https://fightingfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Vanator
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Tue May 19, 2020 11:34 am

Andrew Wright wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:21 pm
Any particular monsters we want to see for the Pit section of this issue? Tempted to go completely non-canon and do something totally new for some obscure corner of Titan.
Maybe you want to have a look at the other articles and adventures proposed and "invent" a creature that can fit with them and that can be included in the text, with a reference to your article. 8)
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Thu May 21, 2020 6:48 am

I was thinking of working on the Monster/Pit section this weekend. Something suitably weird, epic, and non-canon: CHAOS DRAGONS!
Specifically, Yellow (acid breathers, swamps and marshes), Orange (wind breathers, deserts and wilderness) and Purple (mutant-plague infectors, chaos wastes, deep jungle, lost ruins).

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Thu May 21, 2020 6:51 am

Enjoy that!

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Sat May 23, 2020 7:39 pm

The Beyond the Pit article is almost done. Where do I send/upload it?

Also, I'm going to try and sort the art out for it too. Hopefully finished soon. :-)

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Sun May 24, 2020 7:43 am

Andrew Wright wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:39 pm
The Beyond the Pit article is almost done. Where do I send/upload it?

Also, I'm going to try and sort the art out for it too. Hopefully finished soon. :-)
Here is the link for uploading:
Bifford wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Sun May 24, 2020 10:03 am

I made a 'Beyond the Pit' folder in the above link and uploaded the document as a PDF and DOC, plus the Palatino and Moria Citadel fonts used. Currently working on the art.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Sun May 24, 2020 10:49 am

Nice job, thanks! A good addition to Fighting Fantasy lore.