Second issue submissions

For discussion of the AFF Fanzine
egdcltd

Re: Second issue submissions

Post by egdcltd » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:53 pm

Uploaded everything I currently have written to the folder.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Glad to see that things are coming together... :)
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:09 pm

December will be on us in a blink!
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Tell me about it.

I'm working on it.

We've just had a positive COVID case in the office so have all been sent for tests (my first one; argh, I feel worse after taking it - it's killed my sinuses!) so are now working from home for 14 days.

Which might help, as I don't have an hour's drive to/from work each day. Or it might not help as I'll be fed up of the computer....lol. We'll see.
Warlock Returns AFF Discord channel: https://discord.gg/hpCRJkw

JohnK

Post by JohnK » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:01 pm

Bifford wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:52 pm
We've just had a positive COVID case in the office so have all been sent for tests (my first one; argh, I feel worse after taking it - it's killed my sinuses!) so are now working from home for 14 days.
I can sympathize with that. I had three tests so far. Eleven or twelve cases in my work and a quarantine for more than a week, thought I tested negative. That was a month or so ago, but got to do sone reading and drawing...
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:14 pm

After last intercontinental relocation I had to go through quarantine as well and since then I've been almost always working from home... not the easiest, but can be done.

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:13 pm

FYI my test came back fast and was negative.

Still got to work from home as the office is being deep cleaned and no one is allowed in for 14 days...

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Good to see it's getting there! I saw John Kapsalis has already done a Giant Tortoise/Turtle pic for the Denizens of Pit article, which looks great! Thanks John!

Just FYI I'm working on a Chelonian picture for the same article. Just starting inking it, so hopefully done this week. :-)

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Andrew Wright wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:11 pm
Good to see it's getting there! I saw John Kapsalis has already done a Giant Tortoise/Turtle pic for the Denizens of Pit article, which looks great! Thanks John!

Just FYI I'm working on a Chelonian picture for the same article. Just starting inking it, so hopefully done this week. :-)
Space will be tight - so that'll be interesting fitting it in LOL.

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:40 am

Bifford wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:20 pm
Andrew Wright wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Space will be tight - so that'll be interesting fitting it in LOL.
Have you got a mockup of the Pit pages to look at, to see if it fits in? I can always not do it if it's not needed for space reasons. Thanks as always for your hard work! :-)

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:00 am

Send via email :)

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:19 pm

Will Santa Claus be able to bring the hard copies, or for them we'll have to wait for January?

JohnK

Post by JohnK » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:23 pm

Good question Nuvole! Haha.
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:39 pm

Nuvole! wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:19 pm
Will Santa Claus be able to bring the hard copies, or for them we'll have to wait for January?
At the current rate of working I will probably be dropping the PDF just before Xmas, so the hardcopies probably won't hit DTRPG till end Dec.

I am currently debating whether to cut a very large item in to two for issues 2 and 3 (there's no real natural break) so I can get a few other items in, or to leave that one item in wholesale and leave the other items for issue 3.....

egdcltd

Post by egdcltd » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:38 pm

In the Americas, even if print was ready now, you probably wouldn't get a copy before Christmas. Long turn around on US POD currently.