Third issue submissions

For discussion of the AFF Fanzine
Nuvole!
Archmage

Third issue submissions

Post by Nuvole! » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:39 pm

I just uploaded the second part of Into the Doors of Eryx to the shared folder for the third issue submissions for your review and editing.
There is a bit (that I typed up in blue) that will require some intervention by somebody good with artwork and images.

The folder right now is this https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... V9GTPSTI3E but maybe Bifford will create a new one that he can control better...
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

JohnK

Re: Third issue submissions

Post by JohnK » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:08 pm

Nice! I will take a look see if can do something about the images.
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm

I've just added the issue 2 Denizens of the Pit article to the folder, by Damian May and myself.

Working on art for it now. :-)

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:23 pm

Andrew Wright wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm
I've just added the issue 2 Denizens of the Pit article to the folder, by Damian May and myself.

Working on art for it now. :-)
Thank you Andrew, but this thread is dedicated to the third issue submissions, not to the second issue! :mrgreen:
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.