Free Horror sci-fi setting

The Sci-fi extension of AFF
FarsightBlogger

Free Horror sci-fi setting

Post by FarsightBlogger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi all - I thought I'd share an abandoned campaign setting idea I had a while ago while I was playing a lot of Doom followed by a Mad Max and The Expanse session. Yeah, strange mix.

This gave me a few ideas on each of the settings, and I came up with The Shift, a post-apocalyptic starfaring horror action setting.

It's totally free, so do what you please with it. Maybe you could build on it to build a larger setting.

Dropbox link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5idpa17bea5gi ... t.doc?dl=0

Nuvole!
Archmage

Re: Free Horror sci-fi setting

Post by Nuvole! » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:00 pm

It still needs a bit of work before being completed, but sounds very good! A kind of Stars without number, but with a lovecraftian twist... 8)
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

FarsightBlogger

Post by FarsightBlogger » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Nuvole! wrote:It still needs a bit of work before being completed, but sounds very good! A kind of Stars without number, but with a lovecraftian twist... 8)
Yes, there's a bit that needs filling in as I never got to completely finish it. Also, the test game I ran was REALLY deadly for the players as it was a run-and-gun and I had to use the 'zero STAMINA = unconscious' rule and be really generous with healing tech to keep them going.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:33 pm

Does anybody have adventures in The Shift that they want to share?
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:48 pm

Dear Admins, I think this thread should be moved to the Stellar Adventures folder as well.

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Nuvole! wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:48 pm
Dear Admins, I think this thread should be moved to the Stellar Adventures folder as well.
Thank you. I went by the threads which mentioned SA in the title :) If you find any others please PM me the link and I'll shift them over.
Warlock Returns AFF Discord channel: https://discord.gg/hpCRJkw