MAELSTROM PLAYTESTERS REQUIRED!!

Everything to do with the classic RPG

Moderators: bottg, PaulB

bottg
Site Admin

MAELSTROM PLAYTESTERS REQUIRED!!

Postby bottg » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:41 pm

We are getting close to completing the first (mechanics) part of the Maelstrom Companion, with the setting info to follow soon after.
There will also be further releases to be playtested, and those on our list get priority here.

So, we need some playtesters (and forum readers get first shot at this). If anyone is interested, please post here with the following details:

Name
Group size
Played Maelstrom before?
Potential frequency of games

It is not a major problem if you have not played Maelstrom before as it is interesting for us to see how the new rules integrate from the word go.

I will then send out a NDA to be sent back.

I anticipate the first section to be sent out within the next two weeks or so with the rest following before the end of August.

Graham
Grail

Postby Grail » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:32 am

So, are you still after playtesters?
I'm sure I could wrangle a couple of one of my 2 RP'ing groups into playtesting.

Name: Julian Gatt
Group Size: ? I have 2 RP'ing groups (1 is 7 including me, and the other is 6 including me, I doubt all players from either group would be interested, but I reckon at least 3-4 would be).
Played Before: Myself, and one other are Maelstrom players from yesteryear. I've bought the pdf (coz I lost the book), he still has his book.
Frequency of Games: Both groups play once a fortnight currently depending of course on availability of players.

Cheers

--> J
bottg
Site Admin

Postby bottg » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:12 am

Excellent.

I will also be posting a request on theRPGsite today, as the first set of chapters should be sent by the end of this week. I will send you a standard NDA today, and then we are good to go!

Graham
Grail

Postby Grail » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Excellent. :D
For some reason, my profile is not updating properly.
Email is grail_pbem "at" hotmail.com

--> J

Return to “Maelstrom”