Third issue submissions

For discussion of the AFF Fanzine
Nuvole!
Archmage

Third issue submissions

Post by Nuvole! » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:39 pm

I just uploaded the second part of Into the Doors of Eryx to the shared folder for the third issue submissions for your review and editing.
There is a bit (that I typed up in blue) that will require some intervention by somebody good with artwork and images.

The folder right now is this for artwork: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
and this for everything else: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Nuvole! on Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

JohnK

Re: Third issue submissions

Post by JohnK » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:08 pm

Nice! I will take a look see if can do something about the images.
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm

I've just added the issue 2 Denizens of the Pit article to the folder, by Damian May and myself.

Working on art for it now. :-)

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:23 pm

Andrew Wright wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm
I've just added the issue 2 Denizens of the Pit article to the folder, by Damian May and myself.

Working on art for it now. :-)
Thank you Andrew, but this thread is dedicated to the third issue submissions, not to the second issue! :mrgreen:
I'm the real Nowhere man, sitting in my Nowhere land, making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Nuvole!
Archmage

Post by Nuvole! » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Now that looks like we have enough material for the second issue and there is "just" editing and layout work to do, I'd like to flag to all interested actors and artists that it is a good time to submit their contributions to the third issue, as editing and layout can take a long time.

HedgeWizard
Knight

Post by HedgeWizard » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:11 pm

I’ve been working on another article for Stella Adventures: Using Multiverses.

Looking for feedback, what do you think? Possible improvements?

Don’t have a google account so I can’t upload it so here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lwhhugyi57a2 ... .docx?dl=0

Andrew Wright

Post by Andrew Wright » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:03 am

Looks great - awesome way to combine Stellar Adventures, Titan, and the Pit into one campaign! Starship Troopers and Knights of Telak versus the minions of the Snake Demons. Maybe you could signpost Directors to the world creation systems of Heroes Companion, Stellar Adventures and Rough Guide to the Pit. An example of one of the other beings that surf through M-Space would be cool! :-)