Grand Master

Ruffnut
Hero

Grand Master

Post by Ruffnut » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:20 am

It says she is the person people would least suspect so everyone would think it is Mercule Sharatan but there are subtle hints about Mrs pipe. Her husband moved away after realizing to protect himself but he doesn't want her hurt so he tries to stop the rumour about the gold in her basement.

:roll:
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

Robb 1
Knight

Re: Grand Master

Post by Robb 1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:01 pm

If she is the Grand Master (Which I agree with Ruffnut that she is) I don't think her husband would be worried about Mrs Pipe getting hurt. More the people who might try to usurp her.Anyone holding the position of grand master wouldn't be an easy target by any stretch of the imagination . I think it would take an exceptional thief to take her out. I think even Mr Aldan (apologies if name wrong don't have Blacksand to hand to check just an ailing memory :lol: ) Thief for hire would give a the challenge a second thought.Mind you it would be the ultimate theft to pull off, that of stealing an entire Thieves Guild :mrgreen:

Lorian
Knight

Post by Lorian » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:34 am

Ruffnut wrote:It says she is the person people would least suspect so everyone would think it is Mercule Sharatan but there are subtle hints about Mrs pipe. Her husband moved away after realizing to protect himself but he doesn't want her hurt so he tries to stop the rumour about the gold in her basement.

:roll:
I told you that theory...
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...

Lorian
Knight

Post by Lorian » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:35 am

Robb 1 wrote:If she is the Grand Master (Which I agree with Ruffnut that she is) I don't think her husband would be worried about Mrs Pipe getting hurt. More the people who might try to usurp her.Anyone holding the position of grand master wouldn't be an easy target by any stretch of the imagination . I think it would take an exceptional thief to take her out. I think even Mr Aldan (apologies if name wrong don't have Blacksand to hand to check just an ailing memory :lol: ) Thief for hire would give a the challenge a second thought.Mind you it would be the ultimate theft to pull off, that of stealing an entire Thieves Guild :mrgreen:
That would be a great adventure...
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...

Ruffnut
Hero

Post by Ruffnut » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:00 am

Lorian wrote:
Robb 1 wrote:If she is the Grand Master (Which I agree with Ruffnut that she is) I don't think her husband would be worried about Mrs Pipe getting hurt. More the people who might try to usurp her.Anyone holding the position of grand master wouldn't be an easy target by any stretch of the imagination . I think it would take an exceptional thief to take her out. I think even Mr Aldan (apologies if name wrong don't have Blacksand to hand to check just an ailing memory :lol: ) Thief for hire would give a the challenge a second thought.Mind you it would be the ultimate theft to pull off, that of stealing an entire Thieves Guild :mrgreen:
That would be a great adventure...
I guess
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.