Stellar Adventures

Dupont
Knight

Re: Stellar Adventures

Postby Dupont » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 pm

:lol:

I was always really a PC gamer, if I was at all. The last console I had was a barely used PS2 - I played the Battlestar Galactica game and not much else before getting bored. I did play the Sega Megadrive a lot though, Road Rash was brilliant to waste a lot of time with!

"Bright the Hawk's flight on the empty sky"
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Dupont wrote::lol:

I was always really a PC gamer, if I was at all. The last console I had was a barely used PS2 - I played the Battlestar Galactica game and not much else before getting bored. I did play the Sega Megadrive a lot though, Road Rash was brilliant to waste a lot of time with!

Res evil 1&2, and medal of honor & medal of honor underground were the ones I played all the time
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 am

PS 2 for me and Suikoden 1,2,4,&5 or Vandal Hearts and of course Final Fantasy 7,8 etc :lol:
Andy Bartlett

Postby Andy Bartlett » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 pm

I still think I'm most likely going to use Stellar Adventures to run a game of Rogue Trader. I bought the 40K RPGs, but they've an oppressive level of detail that puts me off, plus the rules and the setting mitigate against the freewheeling play style that I prefer. So, a Rogue Trader game using SA as the rule set, and only the setting material from the very early books (RT plus the Compendium and Companion... Oh and Realms of Chaos, of course) is something that I am dreaming of...
Baldrick

Postby Baldrick » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Starblazer Adventures megaverse for me. I have the Fate version, and while it's a nice book, I really dislike Fate as a system.
Nuvole!
Hero

Postby Nuvole! » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 am

I enjoyed Stuart's adventure in the nex future (solar system exploration), but insofar I run scenarios that are more Stanley Kubrick style...
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:44 pm

May the 4th be with you. Wonder if Stellar adventures would work well in a Star Wars setting :?:
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Fri May 05, 2017 12:32 am

Robb 1 wrote:May the 4th be with you. Wonder if Stellar adventures would work well in a Star Wars setting :?:

And also with you...

Im sure lazer swords somewhere and extinct religions would fit in somewhere
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Fri May 05, 2017 7:07 am

Dupont wrote:
Robb 1 wrote:May the 4th be with you. Wonder if Stellar adventures would work well in a Star Wars setting :?:

And also with you...

Im sure lazer swords somewhere and extinct religions would fit in somewhere

Star wars is the best! But beware the revenge of the 5th...
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Mon May 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Just seen the latest trailer for Bladerunner... Who wants to see attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion?
Robb 1
Knight

Postby Robb 1 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Dupont wrote:Just seen the latest trailer for Bladerunner... Who wants to see attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion?

Count me in :lol: then home again home again clickity click good evening JF (or something similar havnt seen it for many years :oops: )and watch out for origami unicorns though.

Yet another thought for a setting any one fancy Megacity One? I am the Law I am Judge ( insert surname here) There is An FF Dredd scenario in one of the Warlock Magazines not sure which, Will have to check think its set in Shuggy Hall. 8 years in the cube creep. Respect the Badge he earned it with his blood. cos Iam the Law you won't ( redacted) no more :)
shintokamikaze
Knight

Postby shintokamikaze » Tue May 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Dupont wrote:Just seen the latest trailer for Bladerunner... Who wants to see attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion?

I was shocked at how good it looked, I was thinking it was gonna be crap like the new star wars and Indy movie :lol:
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Tue May 09, 2017 8:22 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:

I was shocked at how good it looked, I was thinking it was gonna be crap like the new star wars and Indy movie :lol:

When I saw the facebook poster I thought O god its gonna be crappy. It looks too modern rather than kind of trashy 80's future. then I saw the advert and yeah it really looked good, the mix of both of those like the original had. Just hope the story is as good
Ruffnut
Hero

Postby Ruffnut » Tue May 09, 2017 9:11 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:

Rouge one was the best Star Wars yet! Although if you mean The Force Awakens you are correct :lol:
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.
Dupont
Knight

Postby Dupont » Tue May 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Ruffnut wrote:
shintokamikaze wrote:

Rouge one was the best Star Wars yet! Although if you mean The Force Awakens you are correct :lol:

Haven't seen Rogue One yet, Force Awakens was really disappointing for me

Return to “Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2”