The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Andrew Wright
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:25 am

The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Andrew Wright » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:08 am

The Kickstarter campaign for the Titan Herbal is now live and you can find more details here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... tan-herbal

Speaking as the author, it was actually completed (writing and layout), almost 2 years ago, so once the campaign funds and we can pay the artists, it's [fingers crossed] print and ship! Glad to see that the Herbal may finally be out there. :-)

Ruffnut
Hero
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 am

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Ruffnut » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:29 am

GONNA DO MAX SIZE PLEDGE!!
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

User avatar
SkinnyOrc
Hero
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:53 am
Contact:

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by SkinnyOrc » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:35 pm

Yep I'm looking forward to this one. Been ages since I've got a totally new AFF book.

Ruffnut
Hero
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 am

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Ruffnut » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:44 pm

What about stellar?
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

User avatar
SkinnyOrc
Hero
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:53 am
Contact:

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by SkinnyOrc » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:57 pm

It's a different game using a similar system, doesn't count!

Robb 1
Knight
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Sheffield UK

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Robb 1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Made my Pledge Woo Hoo 8)

shintokamikaze
Hero
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by shintokamikaze » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Andrew Wright wrote:The Kickstarter campaign for the Titan Herbal is now live and you can find more details here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... tan-herbal

Speaking as the author, it was actually completed (writing and layout), almost 2 years ago, so once the campaign funds and we can pay the artists, it's [fingers crossed] print and ship! Glad to see that the Herbal may finally be out there. :-)
Will go for the hard back in a few days looking forward to this for ages.

shintokamikaze
Hero
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by shintokamikaze » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:43 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:
Andrew Wright wrote:The Kickstarter campaign for the Titan Herbal is now live and you can find more details here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... tan-herbal

Speaking as the author, it was actually completed (writing and layout), almost 2 years ago, so once the campaign funds and we can pay the artists, it's [fingers crossed] print and ship! Glad to see that the Herbal may finally be out there. :-)
Will go for the hard back in a few days looking forward to this for ages.

Nuvole!
Hero
Posts: 949
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Nuvole! » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:50 pm

At last! :)
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Jay_NOLA
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Jay_NOLA » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Went and backed and looking forward to seeing it.

Lorian
Knight
Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 am

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Lorian » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 am

£6 to go!
Life is merely a speck of dust on the beach of time...


Image

Ruffnut
Hero
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 am

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Ruffnut » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 am

Lorian wrote:£6 to go!
It's 60.

Yay!
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

shintokamikaze
Hero
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by shintokamikaze » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:21 am

Ruffnut wrote:
Lorian wrote:£6 to go!
It's 60.

Yay!
Will it stop now, or wil they run it till the end?

Ruffnut
Hero
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 am

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Ruffnut » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:54 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:
Ruffnut wrote:
Lorian wrote:£6 to go!
It's 60.

Yay!
Will it stop now, or wil they run it till the end?
When goal is reached PDF comes out. At end book does.
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

Ruffnut
Hero
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 am

Re: The Titan Herbal Kickstarter is now live!

Post by Ruffnut » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 pm

THE TARGET HAS BEEN REACHED!!!
He just sits there tapping away all day on a tiny screen. But he tells everyone that he is slaying Orcs.

Post Reply