SkinnyOrc's Notebook

SkinnyOrc
Hero

Re: SkinnyOrc's Notebook

Post by SkinnyOrc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 pm

shintokamikaze wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:48 pm
Nice, I'm reading your take on the well.
I figured if I got it all up there people would find stuff they missed first time around. That one I think is a lot of fun. You get to run all these random, slightly odd, interesting and sometimes lethal encounters. But in the end you can limit the real consequences and it all ties together.
Nuvole! wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:58 pm
Bit byy bit your website is getting quite a lot of very cool content... 8)
It is starting to fill out slowly. I've got a couple more a fair bit done but I need to take a break from it for a bit before my missus leaves me.

shintokamikaze
Hero

Post by shintokamikaze » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:58 pm

SkinnyOrc wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 pm
shintokamikaze wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:48 pm
Nice, I'm reading your take on the well.
I figured if I got it all up there people would find stuff they missed first time around. That one I think is a lot of fun. You get to run all these random, slightly odd, interesting and sometimes lethal encounters. But in the end you can limit the real consequences and it all ties together.
Nuvole! wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:58 pm
Bit byy bit your website is getting quite a lot of very cool content... 8)
It is starting to fill out slowly. I've got a couple more a fair bit done but I need to take a break from it for a bit before my missus leaves me.
Yeah the well is the first RPG adventure I ever played back in 84, and the hives was the second, I would love to run your version sometime.

Nuvole!
Hero

Post by Nuvole! » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:58 pm

SkinnyOrc wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 pm
I've got a couple more a fair bit done but I need to take a break from it for a bit before my missus leaves me.
Take it easy... ;) Fighting Fantasy fans are very patient... :mrgreen:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land, making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.