What's Next on the Horizon for AFF2e?

LordArioch
Adventurer

What's Next on the Horizon for AFF2e?

Post by LordArioch » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:48 pm

What it says on the tin.

LordArioch
Adventurer

Re: What's Next on the Horizon for AFF2e?

Post by LordArioch » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:55 am

Paging Mr. Bottley.
Mr Bottley to the front desk, please.

221 views and no answers? :roll:

SkinnyOrc
Hero

Post by SkinnyOrc » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:33 am

To be fair, Graham has got us a lot of new AFF lately, including Return to the Pit which was eagerly awaited for a long time. On top of that there's the new revision of the rulebook he announced he's working on. Even if that's just prettying it up it's a major job (and I'm hoping for a little more in the way of rule tweaks). With all that and his day job we may have to wait a bit for anything really new.

But seeing as we're talking about it I'll put in my wish list:

1. A magic items book of all the best from the gamebooks, in the same vein as the Pit books and the Titan Herbal. I'm hoping this is Andrew Wright's next project!

2. A Salamonis source book.

3. Conversions of any of the Titan gamebooks and especially the earlier ones. So Citadel of Chaos, Forest of Doom, Deathtrap Dungeon, Island of the Lizard King, Caverns of the Snow Witch and so on. City of Thieves is kind of already covered with Blacksand, although an adventure set there'd be welcome too.

Robb 1
Knight

Post by Robb 1 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:31 pm

SkinnyOrc wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:33 am
To be fair, Graham has got us a lot of new AFF lately, including Return to the Pit which was eagerly awaited for a long time. On top of that there's the new revision of the rulebook he announced he's working on. Even if that's just prettying it up it's a major job (and I'm hoping for a little more in the way of rule tweaks). With all that and his day job we may have to wait a bit for anything really new.

But seeing as we're talking about it I'll put in my wish list:

1. A magic items book of all the best from the gamebooks, in the same vein as the Pit books and the Titan Herbal. I'm hoping this is Andrew Wright's next project!

2. A Salamonis source book.

3. Conversions of any of the Titan gamebooks and especially the earlier ones. So Citadel of Chaos, Forest of Doom, Deathtrap Dungeon, Island of the Lizard King, Caverns of the Snow Witch and so on. City of Thieves is kind of already covered with Blacksand, although an adventure set there'd be welcome too.
pretty much the same from me too with perhapse source books on northen allansia round Fang Fangthane ad jarlholm and maybe Gazeteer of mauristatia for horror based adventures