New Webstore

News and Information!
bottg
Site Admin

New Webstore

Post by bottg » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:20 pm

I had to change the format of the Webstore the other day which was causing me all sorts of issues with postage etc. It was also a pain to update and add new products.

What are peoples thoughts on this new style?

Pożeracz zwłok

Re: New Webstore

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:22 pm

I've seen it yesterday. Looks nice and is more transparent and clear.
Death to one of dying mercenaries:
"I'm going to cast two 6-sided dice. If the score be higher than 12 you're safe"

Pożeracz zwłok

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:10 am

New section has emerged on webstore - old AFF books. Cool, but I don't see Allansia there ;) It's the hottest one and most wanted. Some crazy guys lift price on ebay to apocalyptic values :)
"I'm going to cast two 6-sided dice. If the score be higher than 12 you're safe"

bottg
Site Admin

Post by bottg » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 am

They are actually the current releases of the gamebooks. They are on about their third cover design, but they are the same books, just newly printed!

Pożeracz zwłok

Post by Pożeracz zwłok » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:36 am

Sorry, I didn't know where to write it down...
So - did you think about SHOUTBOX? There can one leave such a drop shots (f.i.): "Welcome this sunny Sathurday, was your breakfast tasty?" That's stupid but you now what I mean about? Friendly salutations etc. :) Some kind of communication between users, outside the topics.
Last edited by Pożeracz zwłok on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brimgeth

Post by Brimgeth » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 am

I don't seem to be able to access the store; click on the homepage link and it's not loading at all.
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."